Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 542

    #106
    Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

    Name her Ephi =)

    Comment

    • robertsona
      missa in h-moll
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 4000

      #107
      Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

      wait its not too late to change it to cumdumpster
      Last edited by robertsona; 09-25-2008, 03:50 PM.

      Comment

      • funmonkey54
        The Chill Keeper
        • Oct 2007
        • 4127

        #108
        Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

        OMG! Romsca!
        From Pearls of Lutra and Redwall!

        WARNING: LITERARY RANT/SUGGESTION

        Redwall is most likely the best series in the history of literature. This is coming from an individual who before reading this series, hated all talking animal books, all series, and reading in general.
        This series, while only using a moderate vocabulary, does an excellent job of carrying a plot. The book "Pearls of Lutra" was an excellent example from the series. In this book, you can get engaged in the book for a long time without fear of losing interest/place. It carries a plot like none other.



        This series is a captivating one as well as one that can intrigue even the most stubborn readers.

        Comment

        • Netjet!
          Sic itur ad astra
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 4701

          #109
          Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

          Name her Jewel, or possibly Trinity?
          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

          Comment

          • Necamus
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 853

            #110
            Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

            Estrogen Factory
            www.freerice.com

            Comment

            • NFD
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2007
              • 4715

              #111
              Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

              Triss was the best one funmonkey.

              Comment

              • trident1012
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2007
                • 19

                #112
                Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                Anita Dick

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #113
                  Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                  This is like asking a forum what you should name your child. I know if I had a personal pet, I would name it myself. Otherwise it doesn't have much of a meaning.

                  Comment

                  • Raging Inferno
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 42

                    #114
                    Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                    Name him/her cookie.


                    Click my damned userbar.

                    Comment

                    Working...