FFR T-SHIRT, VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Master_of_PARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1599

    #121
    lol, I'm just kidding



    it's only 2 dollars a day (oh, and an additional 5 bucks on monday)
    Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

    Comment

    • Feuergeist
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 869

      #122
      ARe you still accepting design ideas??



      Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
      Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

      Comment

      • tristia
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 419

        #123
        im sure they are, post away : )
        Yay MySpace

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #124
          Woops, I clicked the Dont Care one, because i thought it said, doesnt care which one. But I like suns best.

          Comment

          • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1663

            #125
            I haven't voted yet because Tristia's isn't on the list. Oh and btw MOP, if I were you, with my marks, I'd be able to buy a pretty damn decent car by now but yeah 8th grade is prolly easier...even with International Balcureate or however you spell it :S
            Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
            Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
            Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

            Comment

            • altairian
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 2055

              #126
              whoa HVAM I just noticed you joined on christmas lol...GET OFF THE COMPUTER

              gee it must be nice to get money for good grades. Know what I got? nothin'
              of course my parents probably weren't thrilled with the failing grades I consistently got... XD
              Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

              Comment

              • Master_of_PARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1599

                #127
                lol

                mine weren't neither, that's how this whole thing came to be :P
                Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                Comment

                • scorpio1690
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 4817

                  #128
                  I like the idea of having Cheers, Synthlight or How many hands do you play with?. Or, you could like, have a small list of players names on the back and then be all, cheetos, ya..... say wasps aloud... sounds kewl. Tristias first one pwns you.

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #129
                    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT.
                    Attached Files

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #130
                      Qreepy wins.

                      trista's original idea is my second favorite.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #131
                        I made that picture in photodraw yaiz. In March. Of last year.

                        I am thinking of another Idea. It is good.

                        It will take me a minute to make.

                        It also involves rainbows, cause that makes it a joke.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • Brainmaster07
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 2891

                          #132
                          4 bucks a day just for going to school, 20 bucks on all tests 95-100 (15 for 90-95 and 10 for 80-90) and I get an additional 100 if I get a hundred in any class on my report card (that hasn't happened yet, but next semester in ROTC I'll probably get myself a cool 100 )
                          .....



                          ...............................................


                          .............................................................................................

                          I'd have gotten... about 1,080$ IN ONE SEMESTER! AAAHHHHH!

                          I get nothing for 4.0 GPA, above 100% in half my honors classes, 100% on half my finals... that's right, nothing.

                          Comment

                          • Cenright
                            You thought I was a GUY?!
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 3139

                            #133
                            I don't know. I saw a few designs and I wanted to put them together or rearrange them a bit to create another idea.
                            Attached Files
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                            Comment

                            • Master_of_PARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1599

                              #134
                              Yours would say Moderator not Administrator. Because you're a moderator and not an administrator.

                              :P

                              Originally posted by Brain
                              I get nothing for 4.0 GPA, above 100% in half my honors classes, 100% on half my finals... that's right, nothing
                              Now you see why failing IS fruitful, I'm rolling in dough now. Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot earlier: If I get a perfect average (which can't happen since I'm in math b, and it's the last part of math b, which is only hard because last year I was in math a) of 100, I get 10,000 bucks.
                              And that's PER QUARTER (as in, a possible 40,000 per school year).
                              Gay thing about it is, the teacher even said to us that he wouldn't give anyone a hundred because no one could possibly DESERVE a hundred. There's a kid in the class whose true average (all the homework, test/quiz scores, and class participation) in the class is 102 and the teacher gives him something much lower, like an 89. Wtf.
                              Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                              Comment

                              • Arch0wl
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 6344

                                #135
                                Front:

                                "I have no life. I tap arrow keys for fun.

                                www.flashflashrevolution.com"

                                Back:

                                Nothing, because back designs are lame

                                Comment

                                Working...