FFR T-SHIRT, VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #61
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    Even Better:

    Forgive the spelling error. I will fix it later.
    you sir are teh winnah

    Comment

    • Master_of_PARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1599

      #62
      that's cause tristia's wasn't added
      lol
      Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

      Comment

      • g0ldenSun11
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 243

        #63
        Originally posted by Master_of_PARANOiA
        that's cause tristia's wasn't added
        lol
        yaaa lol

        Comment

        • Synthlight
          Administrator
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Nov 2002
          • 3060

          #64
          I am going to go out on a limb and disagree with the statement that people will not buy a shirt if it doesn't relate. I think people will buy a shirt because it's contents cause confusion and or make a conversation piece for the people reading it.

          While I am at it.. here are some more 30 second brainstormed ideas I came up with for text on the front of the shirt.

          "If you are reading this, you have been IP banned from FlashFlashRevolution.com"

          "I chat spam at FlashFlashRevolution.com"

          "Have sex with me and I will give you 50 FFR Credits"

          "Can I get some waffles?"

          "My mom plays FFR"

          "How many hands do you play with?"

          "I'm a boo whore"

          "Stop staring at my t-shirt"


          "Cheers, Synthlight"

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #65
            OMFG LETS PUT THEM ALL ON THERE!

            Comment

            • Master_of_PARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1599

              #66
              "Can I get some waffles?"
              hey, I say that

              "Cheers, Synthlight"
              but you have to putlike a picture of your av with a gun saying that, that would be funny as hell
              Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

              Comment

              • tristia
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 419

                #67
                i can see where synth is coming from too. But, i also think it depends on what you want the purpose of the shirt to be. To advertise the site, or to get people to laugh. or both... which would probably be the best.
                Yay MySpace

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #68
                  lightdarkness42 (5:32:50 PM): i think you should do "If you are reading this, you have been ip banned from ffr.com" then on the back...
                  "Cheers,
                  Synthlight"

                  Comment

                  • Master_of_PARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1599

                    #69
                    yeah.. and "can I get some waffles!?" on the sleeve (yet again, another one of my dreams)
                    Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                    Comment

                    • Nima
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 3526

                      #70
                      YA PUT THEM ALL ON THERE IN SMALL WRITING ON THE BACK OF THE SHIRT in white text and that's all that will be on the back of the shirt. And then on the very bottom the site address.
                      DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                      Comment

                      • Nima
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3526

                        #71
                        heh that is great, How many hands do you use? lol or fingers? :P
                        DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                        Comment

                        • Master_of_PARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1599

                          #72
                          lol, why didn't some idiot bring this up sooner? we would have had shirts by now
                          Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                          Comment

                          • Nima
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 3526

                            #73
                            I still say it is better to have that at the back of the shirt not the front. At the front you have the ffr logo like tristia said.
                            DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                            Comment

                            • Master_of_PARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1599

                              #74
                              yeah.
                              front=FFR d00d
                              back=numerous synthlight quotes
                              Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                              Comment

                              • tristia
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 419

                                #75
                                i dunno, i might go the other way around
                                humorous quote = front
                                ffr dude = back
                                just because people tend to read the fron of the shirt before the back... it would grab the interest of the reader, and then tell them where to go to find out what on earth that shirt was about on the back.
                                Yay MySpace

                                Comment

                                Working...