FFR T-SHIRT, VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Master_of_PARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1599

    #76
    hmm, good point

    countdown: 6 more posts and I change my av
    Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

    Comment

    • tristia
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 419

      #77
      yea, maybe something like this (this is my fav. out of what synth listed so). and maybe the sleeve/name bit...
      Attached Files
      Yay MySpace

      Comment

      • nestlekwik
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 2317

        #78
        How to get the attention of guys:
        Front: "There are two naked women making out on the back of my shirt."
        Back: "Just kidding! Visit www.flashflashrevolution.com!"

        Yeah, that's horrible but that's why I don't create T-shirts.


        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

        Comment

        • Master_of_PARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1599

          #79
          now that I see it on a shirt.. that phrase is gay. think about it for a sec, and you'll realize how gay it is..
          sry synth, but it looks gay on a shirt

          the "how many hands do you play with?" one
          Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

          Comment

          • tristia
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 419

            #80
            eh, thats kinda why i didnt wanna go funny... and why i like my original.... when u put the humorous ones on a tshirt it looks like one of those things you would buy in hot topic... those cheesy saying shirts... and i personally dont like those, lol
            Yay MySpace

            Comment

            • CalibreneGuru
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 108

              #81
              I agree Tristia. I like your original idea the most out of all of the ideas so far.

              Comment

              • g0ldenSun11
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 243

                #82
                here ya go nestlekwik
                Attached Files

                Comment

                • Master_of_PARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1599

                  #83
                  [scenario="with that shirt"]OMG.. WTF D00D..

                  I WAS EXPECTING NAKED WOMEN ON THE BACK OF THAT SHIRT. you lieing bastard *punches you in the face*[/scenario]
                  Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                  Comment

                  • g0ldenSun11
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 243

                    #84
                    howabout this then....
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • Master_of_PARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1599

                      #85
                      [scenario]hey d00d, does taht site reely hav naykid grls?
                      you: yes
                      other kid: koo, ima goe tehre and if it doznt, ima pownd ur faec into teh grownd
                      *you quickly post a topic with tons of pr0n*[/scenario]

                      at least then you wouldn't get massacred
                      Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                      Comment

                      • g0ldenSun11
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 243

                        #86
                        meh, u could tell them u have to register, then tell them to get the picture they have to AAA FOTBB without cheating on their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd try.

                        Comment

                        • Master_of_PARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1599

                          #87
                          hmm.. that would work

                          and NEW AV

                          OMG, TEH D00D IS HIT TEH GUY WIF HAMMA
                          Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                          Comment

                          • altairian
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 2055

                            #88
                            OMG "how many hands do you play with?" would be awesome on a shirt...heh

                            Personally I just think it should be the FFR logo on either the front or back, and the how many hands quote on the other side =)
                            And of course synth's logo on the sleeve.
                            It's better to keep things simple...
                            And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't put freaking arrows on it. That's so stupid.
                            Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

                            Comment

                            • VxDx
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2003
                              • 1871

                              #89
                              This is the worst idea and execution of an idea that I have ever seen.

                              Comment

                              • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 1663

                                #90
                                I agree, don't put arrows on it, it'll look like the DDRFreak T-shirt *my cousin has one...lame.*. I'd rather keep is plain and simple. I just looked and tristia's looks the best. I wanted to put something on the sleeve but couldn't think of anything so yeah I'd go with hers. The how many hands do you play with quotes isn't bad, but I'd put it prolly on the back. It's best to keep the front clean
                                Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                                Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                                Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                                Comment

                                Working...