chlly... thats what my original was basically... like i had said, i got a lot of it from stuff u said... to make sure i gave u the appropriate credit for it
well lets see.. I'd say it would cost him about.. if he gets a good deal, probably 10 for 5 bucks.. so he could sell em to us for 10-15 and make an amazingly high profit. he just has to buy 10 first, sell them all out, then buy 20, etc
another good idea, send it with an e-certificate saying "you own shirt #x out of y" y will be the number of shirts sold total (and I could keep track if you want, synth) and x would be your number
The one that I would buy out of all the shirts mentioned would be:
Front: "If you are reading this, you have been banned from FFR"
Back "Cheers, Synthlight"
And I think 10-12 bucks would be a reasonable price. But it depends on the initial cost to make the shirt. 15 is a little on the expensive side...unless it was really good quality. I mean, really good.
Comment