FFR T-SHIRT, VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #106
    guys, you guys are too concerned with the price and not the ideas

    just think of ideas, the price will lay on synth's hands

    Comment

    • Synthlight
      Administrator
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Administrator
      • Nov 2002
      • 3060

      #107
      10 dollars for 5 shirts? so 50 cents per shirt? Where are you getting this price from Para? Please guide me to the site where you found them this cheap.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Master_of_PARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1599

        #108
        I'm just making up imaginary figures..

        and it's 5 dollars for 10 shirts, silly synth

        you'd probably have to sell them for 10-13 bucks but you'd still make a pretty decent profit for like, the first 2 months.. just buy them according to your current amount of orders
        Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

        Comment

        • Synthlight
          Administrator
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Nov 2002
          • 3060

          #109
          That's still 50 cents per shirt. Most places charge between $5-$8 per shirt (or more) + shipping to make them and you usually have to order in bulk.

          I have a few ideas circling in my head for t-shirt designs still.. Will come to a final decision soon.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • Master_of_PARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1599

            #110
            sell em for like 15 bucks then, synth. you'd still make a nice profit if you only sold to those who ordered (5 dollars buy, 15 sell. that's a 200% profit)
            Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

            Comment

            • altairian
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 2055

              #111
              wewt synth's really gonna get ffr shirts made for us ^_^

              I <3 you synth
              Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

              Comment

              • Master_of_PARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1599

                #112
                I <3 synth too

                I think most of the ffr community does as well (90+%)
                Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                Comment

                • Master_of_PARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1599

                  #113
                  omg.. something of mine got stickied..

                  I'm so happy I could cry


                  btw I'm looking on google for sites that make good looking shirts for a low price.
                  Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                  Comment

                  • altairian
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 2055

                    #114
                    nice double post
                    no wonder your postcount is so high mop

                    i hope you find a good site though, it'd be cool to get these for ~10 bucks since i'm a poor college student =\
                    Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

                    Comment

                    • Master_of_PARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1599

                      #115
                      ... I've only double posted like 5 times.. if I wasn't so afraid of double posting then my postcount would be like.. doubled, due to all the times where the forums have like no one posting (and I have to post)

                      I think I've contracted a disorder that forces me to post

                      and I think I have some hot leads.. I went to yahoo instead
                      Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                      Comment

                      • tristia
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 419

                        #116
                        mm cheap would be great, i am as well a poor college student
                        Yay MySpace

                        Comment

                        • chillywilly
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 640

                          #117
                          someone said that their mom made bulk shirts, maybe they could help you.

                          Comment

                          • Master_of_PARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1599

                            #118
                            ha, I'm a rich high school student

                            4 bucks a day just for going to school, 20 bucks on all tests 95-100 (15 for 90-95 and 10 for 80-90) and I get an additional 100 if I get a hundred in any class on my report card (that hasn't happened yet, but next semester in ROTC I'll probably get myself a cool 100 )
                            Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                            Comment

                            • chillywilly
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 640

                              #119
                              fuck you mop. go clean you rich mansion floors with your rich mopness. i only get money for lunch.

                              Comment

                              • tristia
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 419

                                #120
                                i dont even get money for lunch... i live on cheese sandwiches...
                                Yay MySpace

                                Comment

                                Working...