Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bahamut-X
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2004
    • 3399

    #136
    Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

    Originally posted by XxXSkYbEaMXxX
    What part? I live about 30 minutes out of Minneapolis.
    Uhhhhh...... creepy

    I live about 25 or so minutes from Minneapolis in Apple Valley. o_______O

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #137
      Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

      90 minutes away is close enough. Get up here sometime.

      Comment

      • lord_carbo
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 6222

        #138
        Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

        Seriously you ******s get away from New Brunswick, I thought I felt safe here ;_;
        last.fm

        Comment

        • XxXSkYbEaMXxX
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 143

          #139
          Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

          Originally posted by Bahamut-X
          Uhhhhh...... creepy

          I live about 25 or so minutes from Minneapolis in Apple Valley. o_______O
          HOLY ****. Oak Grove. I'm pretty sure that's DAMN close. Then again, I MAY be wrong.

          Comment

          • spyke252
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 181

            #140
            Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school



            Ok, made a frappr. any of you interested?
            Originally posted by Tokzic
            is the repetition of the last line a metaphorical comparison of the dependance of society on technology today versus the more natural lifestyle of the late nineteenth century

            Comment

            • flashman41
              OMG ceiling cat!
              • Sep 2003
              • 252

              #141
              Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

              Originally posted by popcorn121
              Does anyone live in Florida?
              Bradenton?

              Comment

              • Pichu_XP
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 950

                #142
                Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                Originally posted by lord_carbo
                Seriously you ******s get away from New Brunswick, I thought I felt safe here ;_;
                Don't worry, most Canadians live in Ontario. The ones I've seen anyways. I feel bad living in Ontario now. =(

                Comment

                • itmorr
                  Custom User Title
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1498

                  #143
                  Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                  Montana, anyone?




                  Originally posted by jwcgator
                  (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                  (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                  Comment

                  • Billydude
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 880

                    #144
                    Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                    I've always wanted to see someone from FFR. If you live in Virgin-Ya! please tell me (I won't stalk you or anything I swear). If I see you then I'll say hi if I can view one of your pics. I don't even know if anyone else at my school plays FFR. Except one guy I told about it but you wouldn't know him. His username is Killer1Sniper. Everyone else I tell is like "Eww that's a place where girls/boys flash you! You perv!". And I'm just like T_T#.
                    Last edited by Billydude; 02-2-2007, 09:24 PM.

                    Originally posted by Chrissi
                    If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
                    Originally posted by beaner692
                    What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

                    Comment

                    • Nyokou
                      ( ̄ー ̄)
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 4247

                      #145
                      Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                      Originally posted by Billydude
                      I've always wanted to see someone from FFR. If you live in Virgin-Ya! please tell me (I won't stalk you or anything I swear). If I see you then I'll say hi if I can view one of your pics. I don't even know if anyone else at my school plays FFR. Except one guy I told about it but you wouldn't know him. His username is Killer1Sniper. Everyone else I tell is like "Eww that's a place where girls/boys flash you! You perv!". And I'm just like T_T#.
                      Where? =/

                      I live in Richmond, lolol, no one lives here.
                      However, there's a rumor I heard from my friend Josh that..
                      there's a Stepmania player in my school..
                      who is better than me and can pass Dragonforce or whatever..
                      =l

                      Iunno if it's true.. and I don't know if they know about FFR.
                      Henrico High School ftl. D:
                      Snapchat: icequeenilse

                      Comment

                      • Billydude
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 880

                        #146
                        Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                        I live in Burke, VA. I go to (one of the) fairfax county public schools. I'm too afraid to put what school but it's a secondary one. I'm not a very popular Stepmania player so I'm probobly not it.

                        Originally posted by Chrissi
                        If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
                        Originally posted by beaner692
                        What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #147
                          Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                          Originally posted by Billydude
                          I live in Burke, VA. I go to (one of the) fairfax county public schools. I'm too afraid to put what school but it's a secondary one. I'm not a very popular Stepmania player so I'm probobly not it.
                          Lolol, obviously not.. since the person I'm talking about is in high school.
                          Lol.

                          Ah well. Sucks, you're not that close.
                          The closest person that lives here that I met on FFR is 30 min away..
                          But they're not like an FFR regular, so it sucks. ^^;
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          • XxXSkYbEaMXxX
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 143

                            #148
                            Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                            Dammit. Nevermind Baha, you live like an hour away from me. I live 30 minutes NORTH of Minneapolis. Lol oh well. Minnesota's cool.

                            Comment

                            • Loyal2Death
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 1032

                              #149
                              Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                              Originally posted by Wilkin
                              o kewl i go 2 rutgers nb too lololol
                              Live on campus?

                              ~-[L2D]-~


                              Are you Loyal?
                              Nows the time to choose
                              Die and be free of pain.
                              Or live and fight your sorrow.

                              Comment

                              • MrPoptart
                                Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 475

                                #150
                                Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                                Originally posted by Rebirth0
                                Fatal1ty went to our school? wtf I never knew that. That's awesome...
                                does your school have an FFR class
                                or just some weird thing for having good FFR players...
                                ether way i wanna go there lol

                                BTW i live in Neverland
                                does any one eles live in Neverland...
                                I know this guy named Peter
                                god hes such an ass hole...
                                Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                                My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                                Comment

                                Working...