Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bahamut-X
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2004
    • 3399

    #121
    Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

    Originally posted by XxXSkYbEaMXxX
    Haha I am one of the VERY VERY few FFR players from Minnesota.
    I'm from minnesota.

    There's also anticrombie and purplepopcorn and maybe some others. Oh, and I think talisman was going to college here, not sure if he lives here though.


    Man it's fuuuuuuuucking cold, -7 today.
    Last edited by Bahamut-X; 02-2-2007, 05:54 AM.

    Comment

    • spyke252
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 181

      #122
      Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

      Err...
      Is there an ffr frappr map?
      I mean... it shouldnt be hard to make one.
      Originally posted by Tokzic
      is the repetition of the last line a metaphorical comparison of the dependance of society on technology today versus the more natural lifestyle of the late nineteenth century

      Comment

      • Divine_God
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 3

        #123
        Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

        I live In Cambridge Ontario, the people I know that go here were people I told about:

        infernoman29301
        soulstone775
        s0ulst0n3
        oral-b
        jeff258
        shadow12379

        Anyone else live in the Ontario area close to me?
        Protect The Hive from enemies!
        Protect The Hive from enemies!
        Follow the herd mentality!
        Can we fight to save our souls..?

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #124
          Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

          i live in poolesville, maryland

          about 15 minutes from germantown and 5 from virginia

          as far as i know there isn't anyone that lives close to me that goes on FFR

          Comment

          • mmeegghhaann
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 239

            #125
            Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

            yet another person from the kc area who plays ffr.
            How boring is the midwest?
            A burrito is just a sleeping bag for ground beef.

            Comment

            • Kekiz
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 159

              #126
              Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

              You know i do chris =P
              Once i get a car or something ill come down there more often.
              Only like 20 minutes away.

              Comment

              • Summerschool
                ~
                • Feb 2012
                • 320

                #127
                Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                Originally posted by XxXSkYbEaMXxX
                Haha I am one of the VERY VERY few FFR players from Minnesota.
                I'm from Minnesota and kinda an FFR player (right now anyways).

                Comment

                • DDR-9-Footer
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 25

                  #128
                  Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                  I live in austin inly 1 hour away from arc0wl after all that **** that happned with him i swear i saw him in my window with his drum stucks
                  Originally posted by ToshX
                  I spent 10 days in a hospital. The police arrested me and sent me there. Yes, it was a mental hospital :/ Four of them pointed their guns at me, waking me up at noon on Saturday.


                  Oh yeah, I met some really interesting people there. One of them said that he saw demons and that he wanted to kill me ^_____^

                  Comment

                  • Rebirth0
                    FFR Originalbro
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8751

                    #129
                    Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                    KC FFR meetup out of boredom. Now.

                    Comment

                    • fastfingers65
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 1124

                      #130
                      Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                      cool

                      Comment

                      • Loyal2Death
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 1032

                        #131
                        Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                        Originally posted by kentbball
                        No pro is in New Brunswick. That sucks.

                        SCWolf is the only one that I've found that lives in New Brunswick.

                        First post in this thread from above the border.

                        EDIT: 2nd I guess.
                        I go to school here now Rutgers NB. Anyway, I could meet scottish and few others if I wanted to.

                        ~-[L2D]-~
                        Unless the New Brunswick you speak of isn't in New Jersey, haha. I also know and taught Rewind690 how to play. His MA was good until his hand ate itself.
                        Last edited by Loyal2Death; 02-2-2007, 04:01 PM.


                        Are you Loyal?
                        Nows the time to choose
                        Die and be free of pain.
                        Or live and fight your sorrow.

                        Comment

                        • Wilkin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1800

                          #132
                          Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                          Originally posted by Loyal2Death
                          I go to school here now Rutgers NB. Anyway, I could meet scottish and few others if I wanted to.

                          ~-[L2D]-~
                          Unless the New Brunswick you speak of isn't in New Jersey, haha. I also know and taught Rewind690 how to play. His MA was good until his hand ate itself.
                          o kewl i go 2 rutgers nb too lololol
                          l
                          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                          Comment

                          • XxXSkYbEaMXxX
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 143

                            #133
                            Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                            Originally posted by Bahamut-X
                            I'm from minnesota.

                            There's also anticrombie and purplepopcorn and maybe some others. Oh, and I think talisman was going to college here, not sure if he lives here though.


                            Man it's fuuuuuuuucking cold, -7 today.
                            What part? I live about 30 minutes out of Minneapolis.

                            Comment

                            • Alucard4_6
                              Searching for a Home.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 535

                              #134
                              Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                              I live about 90 minutes away from KC, Kansas side though. It sucks though, I live about 35-45 minutes away from Wichita. I only know a few people here that play FFR, but they all suck ass at it. =/

                              Comment

                              • Pichu_XP
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 950

                                #135
                                Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                                Odd how this thread turned into a "Hey! Anyone in my area? Let's meet up!".

                                Comment

                                Working...