Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #61
    Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

    I live around where Shash does. Although I don't count becuase I knew him way before I'd heard of FFR.

    Representing Rhode Island. Whoo.


    Comment

    • 0:)
      AngelThing
      • Nov 2006
      • 401

      #62
      Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

      Umm..
      I know AnUnknownDrummer?
      Hah, I showed him FFR. :]

      Comment

      • FFFZombii
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 38

        #63
        Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

        I'm the best player in my town. And I suck compared to Shash. Well, then again, a lot of people suck in comparison to Shash.

        Comment

        • lumphoboextreme
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 8592

          #64
          Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

          im the best by far here but no one here plays.

          Comment

          • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
            Forum User
            • Nov 2006
            • 88

            #65
            Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

            I'm from the Atlanta area and i would think there would be more well known/good players on here from the Atlanta area. I've only heard of one person and that was falconsfan.

            Comment

            • 0:)
              AngelThing
              • Nov 2006
              • 401

              #66
              Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

              Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
              im the best by far here but no one here plays.
              Hah, how would you know?

              I don't run around my school yelling about my FFR scores.

              Comment

              • TheRapingDragon
                A car crash mind
                • Aug 2005
                • 9788

                #67
                Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                ITT people say where they live.

                Comment

                • Kenzya
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 3411

                  #68
                  Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                  ITT triplets

                  One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                  Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                  I'm Still Alive

                  Comment

                  • inevitabledarkness
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 82

                    #69
                    Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                    Las Vegas, NV. It sucks, because I have people that live here like YouAreAwsome and sky_fox.

                    Comment

                    • orly101
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 190

                      #70
                      Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                      lol im the only one that plays ffr in my town

                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #71
                        Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                        My two best friends irl come on here, one more than the other. Then I got like about 10+ other kids in my school to join but I dunno them.

                        I also met someone in MP and talked to them on AIM and found out that they live like 30 minutes away from me. Crazy. =D

                        Btw. Virginia sucks 2 u gize!! lawl!!!
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • Izzy-chandess
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 136

                          #72
                          Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                          Um... would anyone be from Utah? ^.^'
                          sigpic

                          The world has gone crazy and so have I.

                          Comment

                          • TheRapingDragon
                            A car crash mind
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9788

                            #73
                            Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                            Originally posted by Kenzya
                            ITT triplets
                            ITT The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #74
                              Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                              I try to keep people I know away from here. >_> Most of them think internet friends and communities are "weird". That's what you get for being a girl and wanting people to not think you're some kind of creepo.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #75
                                Re: Oh shi- Rebirth goes to my school

                                well one time, this person made a chit chat topic with a detailed incident of something that happened to her in school. Something was oddly familiar about the incident.

                                Too familiar

                                turns out, she was in 7th grade in my town and had the same teacher that I did back when I was in 6th grade. Some incident about a teacher eating an egg. I could never forget that one haha.

                                Comment

                                Working...