How do you tell a girl you like her?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • msbrunnettemickey
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 1780

    #76
    Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

    Me and mead are high school sweethearts.

    בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
    מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
    יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
    אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    ודואג ודואג נורא

    Comment

    • darkshark
      Nothing.
      • Nov 2004
      • 4189

      #77
      Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

      Just start talking to her as often as possible, be a gentleman, simply by talking to her on a daily basis will give you a great shot at a "Yes" response, because girls won't really go out with someone if they dont know them, and just going up to a girl and saying "Hey, I like you" would really creep me out, and would end up as an instant denial. Just get to be friends and you wont have a problem asking her anything, and it will probly make it alot easier on you when you do decide to ask her

      Comment

      • MCRenaissance
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 1646

        #78
        Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

        Learn to give up though. Sometimes you're not destined to be with someone, and you must accept that fact. As has been stated before, infatuation can occur without you even recognizing it.

        Comment

        • Specforces
          Yes
          • Jan 2004
          • 5028

          #79
          Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

          Just don't try and be yourself, it works for me. If you approach it this way, and just stay true to your own personality with everyone you talk to/interact with, you'll attract the attention of the girl/girls that are (is)right for you.
          Check Out My Music

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #80
            Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

            Originally posted by Specforces
            Just don't try and be yourself
            wait.....what?

            Comment

            • Specforces
              Yes
              • Jan 2004
              • 5028

              #81
              Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

              Don't try to pick up girls, and be yourself.
              Check Out My Music

              Comment

              • DiGiTaLSeraph
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 466

                #82
                Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Just start talking to her as often as possible, be a gentleman, simply by talking to her on a daily basis will give you a great shot at a "Yes" response, because girls won't really go out with someone if they dont know them, and just going up to a girl and saying "Hey, I like you" would really creep me out, and would end up as an instant denial. Just get to be friends and you wont have a problem asking her anything, and it will probly make it alot easier on you when you do decide to ask her
                This is great advice here. Never had any problems with relationships and they've always been meaningful in the end.

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #83
                  Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                  Slap her in the face with your penis.

                  Comment

                  • DiGiTaLSeraph
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 466

                    #84
                    Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                    If that's what you'd do, I wouldn't really be surprised if you ended up no where near hitting 2nd base with anyone except maybe your pet mouse by the time you're 40.

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #85
                      Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                      Originally posted by DiGiTaLSeraph
                      If that's what you'd do, I wouldn't really be surprised if you ended up no where near hitting 2nd base with anyone except maybe your pet mouse by the time you're 40.
                      You are right. I am going to change my ways.







                      Sike.

                      Comment

                      • DiGiTaLSeraph
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 466

                        #86
                        Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        You are right. I am going to change my ways.







                        Sike.
                        o u trikd me

                        Comment

                        • TD_GenoCid3
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 876

                          #87
                          Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                          ahhaha i found that really funny.....i agree.....with jam's idea...it duz work...but like every gurl at skool knowz me so i dont really have a problem("YET")...
                          fairly certain i will in my l8r yearz


                          420420420420420420420420420420420420420

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #88
                            Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                            Originally posted by TD_GenoCid3
                            i agree.....with jam's idea
                            MEGA DISAPPOINTMENT ALERT!

                            I hadn't read this thread until now, and when I see this post I think "Oh ****! Jam posted again!" But no, I just searched through all five pages and she most definitely did not post.

                            Why must people be so cruel?

                            EDIT: I just read the rest of that post and determined that the OP should never take relationship advice from this person, as girls are typically interested in people who can spell very common three, four, and five letter words.

                            --Guido

                            Last edited by GuidoHunter; 09-15-2006, 02:18 AM.

                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • darkshark
                              Nothing.
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 4189

                              #89
                              Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                              MEGA DISAPPOINTMENT ALERT!

                              I hadn't read this thread until now, and when I see this post I think "Oh ****! Jam posted again!" But no, I just searched through all five pages and she most definitely did not post.

                              Why must people be so cruel?
                              lol geno was referring to me, my name is Jamie, and for some reason he likes to call me Jam, what a loser x)

                              Comment

                              • Specforces
                                Yes
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 5028

                                #90
                                Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                                Well, whatever you do, I know what works for me. It works damn well too.

                                P.S. I'm really conceited.
                                Check Out My Music

                                Comment

                                Working...