How do you tell a girl you like her?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

    Treat her like sh*t and hit her.

    Comment

    • Merekatkeyblader
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 27

      #17
      Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

      Originally posted by TK_Killer
      Dude, get off the internet, and get a girlfriend.
      Hey i only see her at school and schools out now.
      "Calvin and hobbes were riding down the hill on thier sled. "I wonder how fast we are going." inquired calvin, "Well, we could calculate our feet per second, and convert that into miles per hour." said Hobbes.
      "That sounds like math..." said Calvin.
      "It is." said Hobbes
      And calvin looked at hobbes, his eyes shining with intelligence and youth, and said "I suddenly dont care anymore."

      Watch, now

      Comment

      • _ReVeNGe_
        Banned
        • Sep 2006
        • 279

        #18
        Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        Treat her like sh*t and hit her.
        haha jewp, ill try that tomorrow

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #19
          Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

          Originally posted by Merekatkeyblader
          Hey i only see her at school and schools out now.
          Follow her home and find out where she leaves. Write poems for her and leave them on her doorstep. Sacrifice a goat on her lawn in her honor. Bathe in the goat's blood and smear yourself across her bedroom window.

          Comment

          • _ReVeNGe_
            Banned
            • Sep 2006
            • 279

            #20
            Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

            Originally posted by TK_Killer
            Ya rly, I'm definetely 10.
            Thats why i'm in high school.

            PS: I have a girlfriend right now.
            you still look like youre 10

            Comment

            • msbrunnettemickey
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 1780

              #21
              Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

              I DID SHAKESPEARE FOR NOTHING?!!?

              You wouldn't see me do that often =/

              בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
              מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
              יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
              אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
              אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
              אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
              ודואג ודואג נורא

              Comment

              • -Tibs-
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #22
                Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                Originally posted by msbrunnettemickey
                I DID SHAKESPEARE FOR NOTHING?!!?

                You wouldn't see me do that often =/
                Ye olde lets totally make out.

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • dunlop
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 469

                  #23
                  Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                  Originally posted by msbrunnettemickey
                  Ok, you go like this:

                  "You may think I love you not: let that appear"... and then you do this really cool trick and HOP there's a little pink flower you give her....

                  and then she pauses and thinks then you say:

                  "i like your silence, it the more shows off"

                  But suddenly she answers!

                  "You cannot call it love; for at your age."

                  But unexpectedly you come up with plan B and then you say:

                  "I love you with so much of my heart that none is!"

                  And then she gives in and teary eye and ****.

                  Then BAM!

                  "I love you now; but not, till now, so much."


                  Ps: that's all i remember from Shakespeare. =/
                  I hated Shakespeare in English class. I thought the Scarlet Letter and Pride & Prejudice were so much better...= )
                  The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

                  The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

                  Comment

                  • msbrunnettemickey
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 1780

                    #24
                    Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                    Originally posted by dunlop
                    I hated Shakespeare in English class. I thought the Scarlet Letter and Pride & Prejudice were so much better...= )
                    I agree.

                    בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                    מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                    יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                    אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                    ודואג ודואג נורא

                    Comment

                    • dunlop
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 469

                      #25
                      Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                      Originally posted by msbrunnettemickey
                      I agree.

                      I think I was the only guy that didn't use Spark Notes for that book in my class. hahahaha.
                      The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

                      The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #26
                        Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                        Originally posted by Merekatkeyblader
                        The tile speaks for itself, how do you tell a girl you like her? im stumped
                        use your vocal cords

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #27
                          Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                          I hear talking does wonders when one is trying to communicate.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #28
                            Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                            Oh. You have 18 posts. I thought it said you were 18. I was a little distraught.

                            Wait until you get to know her. At this point, it sounds like you don't know this girl at all. You, uh.. want to talk to her more than once. What makes you think you like her?

                            Comment

                            • MCRenaissance
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 1646

                              #29
                              Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              Oh. What makes you think you like her?
                              Huh, cuteness in someone can usually have to do with this.

                              Comment

                              • TheRapingDragon
                                A car crash mind
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 9788

                                #30
                                Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                                Originally posted by TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                                Hahahaahhaa I don't even want to read the rest of the thread after this. Thread over. Who cares anymore.

                                Comment

                                Working...