How do you tell a girl you like her?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shrimpy
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 325

    #61
    Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    *How to make a girl like you*





































    .........Act like a Pirate.
    No picture?
    Shrimpy's Mayhem Forums! Better than TGB! Guaranteed!
    Come discuss some srs business here
    Click here to start your very own website

    Comment

    • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 1048

      #62
      Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

      Originally posted by Lightknight924
      *How to make a girl like you*





































      .........Act like a Pirate.
      commence suicide

      Comment

      • FluorescentArmy
        Forum User
        • Nov 2005
        • 1754

        #63
        Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

        There was this girl in my spanish class that had a shirt that said:

        I jolly roger pirates


        I think it was intended to say I love pirates but the Jolly Roger isn't anything close to a heart now is it?

        Comment

        • -Tibs-
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 5235

          #64
          Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

          LMAO

          New phrase.

          Metal covers of vidya game songs

          Comment

          • lord_carbo
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 6222

            #65
            Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

            Originally posted by Specforces
            Son, trial and error for your age. Just ****ing do something, if it doesn't work, risk being a chode for the rest of your high school career. Honestly, if I were I you I wouldn't worry about it during high school. I have to deal with a bunch of high school ****s right now, mostly prior football players and jocks, they all think they're smooth as hell. Wrong, nothing substitutes experience and life lessons.
            Lmao, some kid was threatened to get beat up by two ******s that came over to my lunch table after he asked a girl what music she liked. It was funny, we all laughed at them when they left.

            I agree with Specs. Just go for it.

            If all else fails, play it like a h-game.
            last.fm

            Comment

            • Grandiagod
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 6122

              #66
              Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

              He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

              Comment

              • Specforces
                Yes
                • Jan 2004
                • 5028

                #67
                Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                Originally posted by Specforces
                Son, trial and error for your age. Just ****ing do something, if it doesn't work, risk being a chode for the rest of your high school career. Honestly, if I were I you I wouldn't worry about it during high school. I have to deal with a bunch of high school ****s right now, mostly prior football players and jocks, they all think they're smooth as hell. Wrong, nothing substitutes experience and life lessons.
                Most likely I'll be able to give you the best advice here.
                Check Out My Music

                Comment

                • msbrunnettemickey
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 1780

                  #68
                  Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                  I asked a boy once. It wasn't THAT bad.

                  But we only had one date rofl.

                  בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                  מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                  יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                  אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                  אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                  אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                  ודואג ודואג נורא

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #69
                    Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                    Originally posted by msbrunnettemickey
                    I asked a boy once. It wasn't THAT bad.

                    But we only had one date rofl.
                    Women don't ask men out.

                    Get back in the kitchen.

                    Comment

                    • msbrunnettemickey
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 1780

                      #70
                      Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                      Too bad i almost failed cooking class.

                      בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                      מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                      יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                      אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                      אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                      אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                      ודואג ודואג נורא

                      Comment

                      • Skikamukazi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 1394

                        #71
                        Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                        You: Hey, what's up?
                        Her: Not a lot, just wandering around.
                        You: Are you here with friends or are you trying to meet people?
                        Her: I'm with a couple of friends, but they are totally BORING!
                        You: Oh, that sucks, at least you can be sure I LIKE YOU.

                        Lol not the same meaning but it gets the job done. You could always do it the middle school way and spread a rumor about yourself stating that you have a crush on the girl. Word will get you around and her friends will talk to you about it and tell you she likes you too. Then you can sheepishly ask her out.

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #72
                          Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                          Then get back to giving me sexual pleasure.

                          Comment

                          • Specforces
                            Yes
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 5028

                            #73
                            Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                            Kids man, KIDS
                            Check Out My Music

                            Comment

                            • msbrunnettemickey
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1780

                              #74
                              Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                              I... got nothing.

                              בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                              מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                              יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                              אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                              אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                              אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                              ודואג ודואג נורא

                              Comment

                              • mead1
                                Cerebellumberjack
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3960

                                #75
                                Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                                ATTENTION FOR THREAD ENDING INFORMATION

                                Just ask her out. It's not a big deal. If she's says no, not a big deal. If she says yes, still no big deal, because you are in middle/highschool, and relationships are SERIOUS BIZNESS.

                                Comment

                                Working...