How do you tell a girl you like her?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • msbrunnettemickey
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 1780

    #31
    Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

    You ruined it =(

    Oh well.

    בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
    מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
    יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
    אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    ודואג ודואג נורא

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #32
      Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

      The hottest chick in the world might be annoying as hell. I guess it depends on what your values are.

      You forgot to take Oh. out of that quote. Haha.

      Comment

      • MCRenaissance
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 1646

        #33
        Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
        Hahahaahhaa I don't even want to read the rest of the thread after this. Thread over. Who cares anymore.
        ...This was posted in another thread before David.

        Seems like you don't even know her really. Don't subject yourself to thinking you "like her" before even knowing how she really is.

        @Danceguy
        Darn...u caught me.

        Comment

        • TheRapingDragon
          A car crash mind
          • Aug 2005
          • 9788

          #34
          Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

          Originally posted by MCRenaissance
          ...This was posted in another thread before David.
          Oh, I missed it.

          From how you are sound I would guess that you are around 12-14 years old. The age where girls are a mystery and you don't know how to approach them.

          You see, around 17-21 you do all the approaching with no mystery, but you still get rejected haha.

          If you think you like a girl then you just go and talk to her, either develop a friendship or just do what I did and take a bit of time to talk to her before asking her out. It isn't very difficult unless you make it difficult for yourself.

          Nerves are the worst, and the fear of rejection is bad too, but believe me, just try, at least if you know that she doesn't like you you can just get infatuated with her and ruin a few years of your life.

          Comment

          • Captain_Zack
            Banned
            • Aug 2006
            • 5

            #35
            Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

            Well, I had no expreince dating, but my friends tell me this:

            Get to know them.

            Comment

            • MCRenaissance
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 1646

              #36
              Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
              Nerves are the worst, and the fear of rejection is bad too, but believe me, just try, at least if you know that she doesn't like you you can just get infatuated with her and ruin a few years of your life.
              2 years for me .



              O wai, .

              Comment

              • TheRapingDragon
                A car crash mind
                • Aug 2005
                • 9788

                #37
                Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                Yes I had exactly the same thing. When I was 15 I asked a girl out, she said just be friends, I became infatuated for 2 years until I met my (still going with) girlfriend.

                It does suck to be infatuated.

                Comment

                • MCRenaissance
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 1646

                  #38
                  Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                  Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                  Yes I had exactly the same thing. When I was 15 I asked a girl out, she said just be friends, I became infatuated for 2 years until I met my (still going with) girlfriend.

                  It does suck to be infatuated.
                  It truly, truly does.

                  It's still going on with me though ;_(.

                  Comment

                  • TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 240

                    #39
                    Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                    if you are 12-14 and if you have any classes with her then sit next to her and start talking. if the teacher tells you to move seats tell the teacher to **** off! maybe crack a few jokes. get the picture yet?Don't do like me and go up to chicks and then say your hot can i have your number.NEVER works...EVER.

                    Like Games? Go here! join the forums! Now in Gold phase!



                    Comment

                    • emptiness
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 453

                      #40
                      Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                      Heres the best advice.. "Grow a Beard"
                      Back in 5 mins

                      Comment

                      • ubercreep361
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 399

                        #41
                        Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                        dont become bff's i learned that the hard way cuz i like this girl and she only likes me as a bff and that sucks

                        Comment

                        • duhh_
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 429

                          #42
                          Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                          LOL!!!!!!!!
                          use small words when you talk **** about me, because you'll be eating them later

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          i hear there's this amazing new invention

                          it's called google

                          you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION

                          Comment

                          • banditcom
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 6243

                            #43
                            Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                            Spell it out in alphabet cereal before nap time.

                            Comment

                            • ShinStarwin
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 74

                              #44
                              Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              Follow her home and find out where she leaves. Write poems for her and leave them on her doorstep. Sacrifice a goat on her lawn in her honor. Bathe in the goat's blood and smear yourself across her bedroom window.
                              I did that once and it worked to. Follow the advice of Jewpin

                              Originally posted by tsugomaru
                              YOU CAME TO THE GARBAGE BIN LOOKING FOR SERIOUS ADVICE, YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS.

                              #1 GO DIE IN A CAR FIRE.
                              #2 IF YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED IT ALREADY, YOUR ONLY REAL OPTION IS SUICIDE!

                              ~Tsugomaru

                              Comment

                              • Specforces
                                Yes
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 5028

                                #45
                                Re: How do you tell a girl you like her?

                                Son, trial and error for your age. Just ****ing do something, if it doesn't work, risk being a chode for the rest of your high school career. Honestly, if I were I you I wouldn't worry about it during high school. I have to deal with a bunch of high school ****s right now, mostly prior football players and jocks, they all think they're smooth as hell. Wrong, nothing substitutes experience and life lessons.
                                Check Out My Music

                                Comment

                                Working...