See where fellow FFR'ers are in the world.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #46
    Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

    Originally posted by HansSky
    By the way, did that actually happen, or did it fail?
    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Move to South East MI and we can plan on going to AFC together but never actually do it.
    Seriously, why didn't that ever happen? There's definitely enough of us around here.

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

      Well it's cool to see who likes to butt rape me :/

      Comment

      • emccky
        Banned
        • Apr 2004
        • 4811

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

        wtf who is jones O.o they live about 3 minutes away from me.

        Comment

        • esupin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1756

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

          What we need are some more Europeans.

          Edit- maybe this should be stickied in case someone does not see it.

          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

          Comment

          • Bahamut-X
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2004
            • 3399

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

            Sup Talisman.

            EDIT: And Anticrombie whoa o.O

            Comment

            • ad0gg
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 989

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

              Added myself.

              Comment

              • Layla-Day
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 124

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                Oak Park, about 10-20 mins from Detroit.

                Comment

                • NaOTa4231
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 743

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                  Where's Synthlight?


                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                  1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                    chicago.

                    sup to you bahamut. I'm about an hour, maybe forty-five minutes south of the cities (I go to Carleton).

                    Comment

                    • natetheffrer
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 906

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                      im near ld without the country border

                      Comment

                      • jewpinthethird
                        (The Fat's Sabobah)
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 11711

                        #56
                        Holy Hell. DES is straight out of DRAGONFORCE or something. That guy is hardcore.

                        PS. Russia is looking alittle lonely. Brazil too.

                        PPS. Where the hell is Singapore? Oh damn. Singapore is hella tiny.

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #57
                          RE: See where fellow FFR

                          sup esupin, you live like down the street... a couple towns over- but we already knew that >_>;

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #58
                            RE: See where fellow FFR

                            I know what town Synth lives in. I've been there several times. I actually thought about spending one day just yelling "Synthlight!!" down the streets to see if I could find him.

                            I could add Synthlight for him, but I don't know if he'd approve of that....

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #59
                              RE: See where fellow FFR

                              This lil thing really proves how many lurkers there are on these forums. Like 5 times as many people that posted her signed up on that thing.

                              WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ONLY READING AND NOT POSTING!? o__________O
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • stretchypanda
                                shock me shock me
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 4123

                                #60
                                RE: See where fellow FFR

                                Man.. I wish I could remember my Bald Knob zip code. =(

                                Comment

                                Working...