See where fellow FFR'ers are in the world.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychic25
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 367

    #76
    Synth lives in the city that my cousins used to live in.

    And I've been there a bunch of times.

    And then they moved.



    Edit because it didn't make sense.

    Comment

    • Zuke
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 173

      #77
      RE: See where fellow FFR

      Nifty!

      Comment

      • Sol_Solis
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 661

        #78
        RE: See where fellow FFR

        plz look at me

        Comment

        • nforcer06164
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 4772

          #79
          Originally posted by psychic25
          Synth lives in the city that my cousins used to live in.

          And I've been there a bunch of times.

          And then they moved.



          Edit because it didn't make sense.
          My aunt lives there. And Brunswick Zone is there too. The BZ is still a decent place, although their DDR Extreme machine has declined to the point of near unplayability, and their ITG2 is a boxor. Still, I'm up there every so often.

          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

          Originally posted by Squeek
          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #80
            Originally posted by emccky
            there are a lot of people near me O.o I'm not sure if squeek actually lives in arlington, but if he does, i'll go pay a visit.
            If the text says I lied, then I lied.

            Somewhere up there though.

            [/uselesslysecretive]

            ~Squeek

            Comment

            Working...