See where fellow FFR'ers are in the world.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • banditcom
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 6243

    #61
    RE: See where fellow FFR

    72010

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #62
      RE: See where fellow FFR

      Canada needs more ffr
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • NaOTa4231
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 743

        #63
        RE: See where fellow FFR

        FFR=Globalized


        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

        1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

        Comment

        • esupin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1756

          #64
          RE: See where fellow FFR

          OK, who's the wise guy that lives in O rly, France?

          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

          Comment

          • jewpinthethird
            (The Fat's Sabobah)
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2002
            • 11711

            #65
            Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

            Originally posted by NaOTa4231
            FFR=Globalized
            Hm..not quite. More like...North America-ized.

            Comment

            • LEGO
              Banned
              • Apr 2003
              • 994

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

              done

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #67
                RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                Alain and Reach are so close. Why aren't you guys biff yet?
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Benny1
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1147

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                  wow I live really really close to psychozeroskater, to the point where i do believe I might end up going to his town's main high school once or twice this year.
                  Thats awesome.
                  Also, I live near all of you chicago Represents
                  SIX FLAGS GREAT AMERICA FOR US.

                  Comment

                  • Bahamut-X
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 3399

                    #69
                    RE: See where fellow FFR

                    Q lives in Arlington Texas? My mom's friend lives there o.O

                    Cool.

                    Comment

                    • IceSide
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 21

                      #70
                      RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                      Yay for Pennsylvania. And no one living there :<.
                      Formerly known as Almsty. (AlMsTy744, look it up.)

                      Comment

                      • NaOTa4231
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 743

                        #71
                        Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        Originally posted by NaOTa4231
                        FFR=Globalized
                        Hm..not quite. More like...North America-ized.
                        In time.....


                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                        1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                        Comment

                        • staroceanfreakx
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 1034

                          #72
                          Wow, so far my house is the only one in CT, and my college is the only one on Long Island. I'm so lonely :<

                          Synthlight wrote:
                          You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                          StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                          Comment

                          • LEGO
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 994

                            #73
                            i'll visit you dave

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #74
                              UK representing, even though i can't get the damn map to acknowledge my home town

                              EDIT: OK, Ipswich, close enough


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • emccky
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 4811

                                #75
                                there are a lot of people near me O.o I'm not sure if squeek actually lives in arlington, but if he does, i'll go pay a visit.

                                Comment

                                Working...