See where fellow FFR'ers are in the world.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moogy
    嗚呼
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 10303

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

    I added myself in Tokyo.
    Plz visit my blog

    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

    Comment

    • Varia
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 1713

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

      Is there any way to do exact locations? Like clicking on a point on the map or something?
      GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

      ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


      I THINK SO

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

        Maniwa, Okayama isnt an option.

        And FFR seems to be like...more popular in the North East.

        And my hands reek of metal.

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

          We should have done this before anyone decided to make plans for the Michigan Meetup.

          By the way, did that actually happen, or did it fail?
          hi

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #35
            Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

            Originally posted by NaOTa4231
            Reppin' the O.H.I.O.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

              I swear LD started one of these a few months ago.

              Sign'd anyway.

              ~Squeek

              Comment

              • linus
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 2417

                #37
                Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                Originally posted by -Fallen-
                I'm all alone.
                gone.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                  Yeah now you all know where I live :< Oh well haha.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • nforcer06164
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 4772

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                    Chicago area members raised from 1 to 3.

                    I wish I realized there was a width restriction on the picture =/

                    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                      Haha, Regina.

                      Haha, Lava Hot Springs.

                      Haha, varia tractive

                      We rox.

                      ~Squeek

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                        All the cool people live in NY.

                        Anyways, looking at the saturation of Northeast FFR'ers, I think the next meetup should be somewhere closer to PA/NY.

                        Comment

                        • lightdarkness
                          Summer!!
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 11310

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                          Wow, very glad to see so much activity on there!

                          Comment

                          • chickendude
                            Away from Computer
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1901

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: See where fellow FFR

                            what should we call that?

                            The Northeast napalm factory?
                            The Pennsylvania party?

                            *consults thesaurus*
                            The eastern erection? (I swear, that's what it said in there)

                            Comment

                            • _A2P
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 434

                              #44
                              added myself

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #45
                                RE: See where fellow FFR

                                LD lives close to me. o_O There's just that random country border between us.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...