The worst pickup line a guy had ever said to you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burningeyes88
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 359

    #91
    Re: The worst pickup line a guy had ever said to you.

    Originally posted by -Tibs-
    hey baby, how about i stick my penis in your vagina and thrust until i ejaculate
    dude that was ****in hilarious
    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    You spelled FFR wrong.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • YoUgOtBeAtByAgUrL
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 56

      #92
      Re: The worst pickup line a guy had ever said to you.

      Originally posted by -Tibs-
      hey baby, how about i stick my penis in your vagina and thrust until i ejaculate
      Post of the month imo hahah!
      Better known as TempesT

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #93
        Re: The worst pickup line a guy had ever said to you.

        Thanks, burningeyes. Thanks a lot.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        Working...