The worst pickup line a guy had ever said to you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • makaveli121212
    FFR Player
    • May 2003
    • 3823

    #46
    jewpin's a homo....GET HIM
    Originally posted by VxDx
    Stick it in her butt and pee.

    Comment

    • Yanah_the_Master
      Banned
      • Apr 2003
      • 1126

      #47
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      Are you all really that homophobic? I mean, f*ck. I have never seen such closed-minded stupidity. Are you all that afraid of homosexuals enough to resort to murder? Maybe you all are afraid of homosexuals because you are unsure about your own sexuality, or maybe you are a BibleThumper. And if so, shut up.

      I know you probably won't kill a homosexual because they asked you out, but why say you would? To make others believe that you arent a homosexual? Because frankly, it's disgusting.
      i just kill anyone who asks me out. for thier own safety

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #48
        Poor butter knife.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • LateralusAngel
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 94

          #49
          Just because, the worst line a guy's ever used on me was

          "If you were really my friend you'd let me fuck you in the ass right now."
          <p align=\"center\">
          Spiral out...keep going...

          Comment

          • jewpinthethird
            (The Fat's Sabobah)
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2002
            • 11711

            #50
            Originally posted by makaveli121212
            jewpin's a homo....GET HIM
            Psshh, I wish. It would make life easier in some areas. But I will say this; Johnny Depp is hot. Dont deny it....it's true and you know it.

            Comment

            • scorpio1690
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 4817

              #51
              In some areas yes, in other areas.... Um.... Loose.....

              Comment

              • Bittabe-be
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 392

                #52
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                Originally posted by Bittabe-be
                oh well, get the hell over it...
                So he responded to your comment with a point, and you say get over it?

                That doesn't make sense. You lose.

                Also, the thought of scorpio getting head is weird. Does he even have pubes yet?
                yes, itold him to get the hell over it. But i still win. Don't do drugs it impairs your judgement.

                i'm not sure about the pubes thing, but i'm pretty sure he hasn't developed any yet.... I don't even wanna think about it...
                SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

                Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
                www.xanga.com/bittabo.

                I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

                Comment

                • RMMD
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 257

                  #53
                  scorpio with pubes? what kind of a horrifying world do we live in!?
                  im not normal...

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #54
                    Originally posted by Bittabe-be
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    Originally posted by Bittabe-be
                    oh well, get the hell over it...
                    So he responded to your comment with a point, and you say get over it?

                    That doesn't make sense. You lose.

                    Also, the thought of scorpio getting head is weird. Does he even have pubes yet?
                    yes, itold him to get the hell over it. But i still win. Don't do drugs it impairs your judgement.

                    i'm not sure about the pubes thing, but i'm pretty sure he hasn't developed any yet.... I don't even wanna think about it...
                    (OTHER THAN THE PUBES THING) you are a fucktard. You didn't win. Say, how much did Scorpio pay you? C'mon, admit it.

                    Look you acted like a dumbass, and think you "won". I think I will drop it (its late...this always happens), but, I mean, for REAL.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • scorpio1690
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 4817

                      #55
                      Ok, fine. I don't have pubes. Believe what you want. You and your little magical world where I don't have pubes. I don't care if no one believes me.

                      Comment

                      • sixth
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 59

                        #56
                        *yawns*

                        Comment

                        • bballplaya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 1007

                          #57
                          nice av sixth
                          Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                          We need Arch0wl in his worst mood in here to say how much we hate AlternateOblivion .
                          http://stepmaniafan.proboards18.com
                          My forums looking for mods

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #58
                            Originally posted by scorpio1690
                            Ok, fine. I don't have pubes. Believe what you want. You and your little magical world where I don't have pubes. I don't care if no one believes me.
                            Good.


                            ....Bald Eagle.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • scorpio1690
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 4817

                              #59
                              ........QB.... Bald Eagles aren't bald dumbass.....

                              Comment

                              • NeoDancer_Gage
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 13

                                #60
                                Okay...Well...This Was The Most Interesting Room,And Jewpin,i'd have to agree with you,but Johnny depp isn't hot,he's A great actor though.Very funny,and as for Scorpio,just remember this...PEACH FUZZ DON'T COUNT BIATCH! PWND! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I am not judged for how many times i fail,but for how many times i succeed,and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I could fail and try again. =) In other Words..I NEVER LOSE!

                                Comment

                                Working...