The worst pickup line a guy had ever said to you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #16
    Oh, here we are!

    Look in my profile.

    Your boyfriend is a whore.

    I did your mother.

    You are a n00b.

    You are 12 (HAH!!).

    Something that had to do with you and a blender. And a frog, and some people.

    Your mom is still a whore.



    Eh, I think someone spiked my watermelon.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • Bittabe-be
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 392

      #17
      what the hell are you talking about bitch? you're scaring me there...
      SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

      Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
      www.xanga.com/bittabo.

      I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

      Comment

      • scorpio1690
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 4817

        #18
        Lay off the tea bags, they don't get you stoned.

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #19
          ........

          Lysurgic Acid Diethylemide sure does though!

          (That's LSD. yeah....LAD.....fucked up..LySurgic acid Diethylamide....fak)

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • scorpio1690
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 4817

            #20
            You bitch, you editted!

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #21
              Hah, you did too.

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #22
                Dude, if a guy seriously asked me out, for some reason I'd be flattered. And then I would decline and walk away.

                Comment

                • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 3078

                  #23
                  if a guy ever asked me out Id laugh punch him and call the cops

                  Comment

                  • Freak83
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 3281

                    #24
                    lol it's true.

                    Comment

                    • Yanah_the_Master
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 1126

                      #25
                      i doubt even I guy would ask me out

                      Comment

                      • makaveli121212
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2003
                        • 3823

                        #26
                        yanah....uhhhh...i dont know how to say this....but, do you want to go out some time
                        Originally posted by VxDx
                        Stick it in her butt and pee.

                        Comment

                        • Yanah_the_Master
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 1126

                          #27
                          hey scorpio, please shoot makel... however you spell his name for me

                          Comment

                          • scorpio1690
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 4817

                            #28
                            Why me? Sorry, I don't get my hands dirty, I'll uh, get people to do it...

                            Comment

                            • Yanah_the_Master
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 1126

                              #29
                              *shoots makaveli121212*

                              Comment

                              • makaveli121212
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2003
                                • 3823

                                #30
                                you got bad aim man, that hit my index finger

                                *cuts yanah's head off with a butter knife (the process takes two hours and yanah cries for his momma and mercy, but i show none)*
                                Originally posted by VxDx
                                Stick it in her butt and pee.

                                Comment

                                Working...