The worst pickup line a guy had ever said to you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #61
    Originally posted by scorpio1690
    ........QB.... Bald Eagles aren't bald dumbass.....
    Gee, I sure didnt know THAT....

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • NeoDancer_Gage
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 13

      #62
      Lmao Dude...They Aren't? Holy shite.
      I am not judged for how many times i fail,but for how many times i succeed,and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I could fail and try again. =) In other Words..I NEVER LOSE!

      Comment

      • RMMD
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 257

        #63
        ........QB.... Bald Eagles aren't bald dumbass.....



        Lmao Dude...They Aren't? Holy shite.
        i dont even WANT to respond...
        im not normal...

        Comment

        • Bittabe-be
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 392

          #64
          Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
          Originally posted by Bittabe-be
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          Originally posted by Bittabe-be
          oh well, get the hell over it...
          So he responded to your comment with a point, and you say get over it?

          That doesn't make sense. You lose.

          Also, the thought of scorpio getting head is weird. Does he even have pubes yet?
          yes, itold him to get the hell over it. But i still win. Don't do drugs it impairs your judgement.

          i'm not sure about the pubes thing, but i'm pretty sure he hasn't developed any yet.... I don't even wanna think about it...
          (OTHER THAN THE PUBES THING) you are a fucktard. You didn't win. Say, how much did Scorpio pay you? C'mon, admit it.

          Look you acted like a dumbass, and think you "won". I think I will drop it (its late...this always happens), but, I mean, for REAL.
          First of all, i didn't do anything to get paid for. You did, so you only asked me that just so you could compare with how little you got paid.
          Acting like a dumbass is what i do (in case you're soo dene you just haven't gotten it yet..) I don't care what you say, i still won. It doesn't matter to me...
          SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

          Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
          www.xanga.com/bittabo.

          I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

          Comment

          • angelbaby_253
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2003
            • 30

            #65
            ok now you guys are weird

            Comment

            • Bittabe-be
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2003
              • 392

              #66
              Originally posted by angelbaby_253
              ok now you guys are weird

              yeah, so?
              SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

              Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
              www.xanga.com/bittabo.

              I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

              Comment

              • scorpio1690
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 4817

                #67
                Originally posted by angelbaby_253
                ok now you guys are weird


                So is your FACE! n00b.

                Comment

                • Bittabe-be
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 392

                  #68
                  shut up! that's my friend!!!
                  SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

                  Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
                  www.xanga.com/bittabo.

                  I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #69
                    YOUR FACE TOO!

                    Comment

                    • angelbaby_253
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 30

                      #70
                      scopio you have never seen me and if you have i probly would have slaped you so hard yo mama would feel it!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment

                      • scorpio1690
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 4817

                        #71
                        If I saw you I'd probably be blind.

                        Comment

                        • angelbaby_253
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 30

                          #72
                          any hoo whats up bitta

                          Comment

                          • Bittabe-be
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 392

                            #73
                            Originally posted by scorpio1690
                            YOUR FACE TOO!
                            fuck you! (o dear lover of my life scorpio...j/k!!!lol)
                            SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

                            Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
                            www.xanga.com/bittabo.

                            I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

                            Comment

                            • angelbaby_253
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 30

                              #74
                              and if i saw you my eyes would of jump out and cryed

                              Comment

                              • angelbaby_253
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 30

                                #75
                                scopio why cant we just get along

                                Comment

                                Working...