The worst pickup line a guy had ever said to you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brainmaster07
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 2891

    #31
    Poor butter knife

    Comment

    • Quizkid23
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 446

      #32
      Hahahahaha no "poor yanah", it's "poor butter knife". Anyway, if a guy asked me out, I'd wait for the first large SUV to drive by. Then, I'd jump on it, highjack it, turn it around, and if you can't predict what happens next then you're retarded. Then I'd put a paper on his face with that "you're a homo" picture that whoever the hell posted. Right, it was messia or however you spell it in the weirdest thing any1 said to you thread. Go look at it, it's hilarious.

      Comment

      • scorpio1690
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 4817

        #33
        I stand by my breaking his legs.

        Comment

        • Quizkid23
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 446

          #34
          ...which is pretty much what the suv would do, just not as painful...

          Comment

          • scorpio1690
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 4817

            #35
            With a rusty wooden spoon, ya, I like the sounds of that.

            Death by rusty wooden spoon.

            It has a good ring to it.

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #36
              No.

              That's wussy.

              CASTRATION by a rusty iron spoon.

              Owwwwww.

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • scorpio1690
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 4817

                #37
                Castration by pencil, then sodomized by lamp post.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #38
                  CAstration by a rusty spoon and sodomization with a semi truck.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #39
                    Castration by saw, sodomized by numerous dead babys

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #40
                      Hi, I'd like to order a STFU for scorpio...easy on the stupid, and hold the retarded.

                      Extra onions, please.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • makaveli121212
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2003
                        • 3823

                        #41
                        BAM, i love it when he does that
                        Originally posted by VxDx
                        Stick it in her butt and pee.

                        Comment

                        • Yanah_the_Master
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 1126

                          #42
                          Originally posted by makaveli121212
                          you got bad aim man, that hit my index finger

                          *cuts yanah's head off with a butter knife (the process takes two hours and yanah cries for his momma and mercy, but i show none)*
                          *brings in another clone*

                          Comment

                          • Arch0wl
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 6344

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Bittabe-be
                            oh well, get the hell over it...
                            So he responded to your comment with a point, and you say get over it?

                            That doesn't make sense. You lose.

                            Also, the thought of scorpio getting head is weird. Does he even have pubes yet?

                            Comment

                            • scorpio1690
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 4817

                              #44
                              Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                              Hi, I'd like to order a STFU for scorpio...easy on the stupid, and hold the retarded.

                              Extra onions, please.
                              Mmmmmmm..... Onions

                              And yes Arch, I do have pubes

                              Comment

                              • jewpinthethird
                                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 11711

                                #45
                                Are you all really that homophobic? I mean, f*ck. I have never seen such closed-minded stupidity. Are you all that afraid of homosexuals enough to resort to murder? Maybe you all are afraid of homosexuals because you are unsure about your own sexuality, or maybe you are a BibleThumper. And if so, shut up.

                                I know you probably won't kill a homosexual because they asked you out, but why say you would? To make others believe that you arent a homosexual? Because frankly, it's disgusting.

                                Comment

                                Working...