A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UWSTopGun
    Banned
    • Nov 2004
    • 668

    #16
    RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

    I love the movie TopGun it's fucken amazing I bought it on DVD last weekend too XD

    Comment

    • Mychilli
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 555

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

      Originally posted by UWSTopGun
      I love the movie TopGun it's fucken amazing I bought it on DVD last weekend too XD
      duh

      Comment

      • zildjian133
        FFR Player
        • May 2003
        • 1138

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

        Tom Cruise is a good actor, and I don't know how anyone could not like Vanilla Sky....

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

          Originally posted by djshox
          Contact

          -Great adaptation from book to movie
          -Great acting
          -Amazing special effects
          -Beautiful score
          Contact was a really good movie.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

            Wtf, Contact wasn't that good. Now, Impact, was a really good movie.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

              this particular issue of a movie/anime/media forum was brought up by squeek about 10 days ago. told him then (in the g-bin) that it had been brought up in the staff forum, and no resolution had been made. i'll start bugging the appropriate people about this... because i do want a media forum.

              and... interesting list zild. i see a pattern in those choices.
              RIP

              Comment

              • blahblah18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1662

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                yeah its a good pattwern for a list, i'm just shocked it doesn't have memento or LaConfidential on it... go see those movies along with Jacob's Ladder and you'll be like "oh blah you're so smart, you made my life" and I"ll be like "all in a day's work noble citizen, now up and at them" and then I'd laugh.
                The End
                but for now... postCount++

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                  you guys forgot meet the fockers lol
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • VashtheGunman7
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 456

                    #24
                    RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                    I can see a anime/Tv/ movie forum. If there were any posters that made like a hentai thing or porn thing they would get warrned than banned.


                    Comment

                    • Moogy
                      嗚呼
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 10303

                      #25
                      RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                      I guess nobody else has seen Brazil.

                      Shame.
                      Plz visit my blog

                      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                      Comment

                      • babybenji2004
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 446

                        #26
                        RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        I guess nobody else has seen Brazil.

                        Shame.
                        err...
                        Never heard of it. I wan't to see meet the fockers though.
                        Oh i forgot a movie. Hangmans curse. If you haven't seen it go to the video store and rent it.

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #27
                          RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                          SO BACK ON TOPIC.

                          Here's my plan for it, even though it really doesn't matter.

                          New forum section: Media. A section just like "Flash Flash Revolution" or "Life".

                          Media
                          TV Shows
                          Movies
                          Anime
                          Books

                          And that's it. I don't think you'd need any subclassifications from this point on.

                          We definitely need these topics. I've been dying to talk about so much stuff to people other than Kefit for a long time, and it will be interesting to see who else has seen what and what they thought of it.

                          ~Squeek

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #28
                            RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                            What Squeek said. I am so behind the times on Anime stuff, it kills me. I know nothing about it except what shows up on TV.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #29
                              RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                              Squeek, I agree entirely. One problem, though: A lot of those forums wouldn't get many posts in them("Other Music Games" anyone?).

                              I think the most realistic view would be to make one forum under the Life category named Media.

                              That said, now I must contradict myself. I doubt our posts here will likely have a significant effect on the staff's final desicion on the subject. In fact, we really have no reason to post about this, because like Tass said, this has already been brought up in the Staff Forum.

                              Comment

                              • Squeek
                                let it snow~
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 14444

                                #30
                                RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                                All we're doing is making a helpful reminder with our requests. There's no problem with doing that.

                                I don't mind if there's very little posts there. The point is to divert attention from the already-full Chit Chat topic and allow serious discussion that couldn't occur there.

                                That's what I'm HOPING for, at least.

                                ~Squeek

                                Comment

                                Working...