A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zildjian133
    FFR Player
    • May 2003
    • 1138

    #31
    RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

    This forum was for 2 purposes anyway. Obviously a push for a Move/Tv/Anime thread. Also I was curious about what you people thought were the greatest movies.

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #32
      Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      I doubt our posts here will likely have a significant effect on the staff's final desicion on the subject. In fact, we really have no reason to post about this, because like Tass said, this has already been brought up in the Staff Forum.
      Actually, you are helping a lot. One of the reasons we are so hesitant to create a Media forum is because we dont know how often it will be used.

      And with that, Lost in Translation is a great movie.

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

        hmm I just watched lost in translation.. I didn't think it was that spectacular. It was good but nothing mindblowing.

        on the topic though.. a friend and mien went over the AFI (American Film Institute) 's list of top 100 movies of all time and we're using it as a checklist. Time to watch some good movies
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • zildjian133
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 1138

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

          Bump* I think this should stay alive....

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

            Add books in.

            Wait, nobody would talk about books. =/

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

              I read books. Maybe too many books.

              There is so much discussion that can be done with any kind of writing, from a psychological or phylisophical viewpoint.


              Oh, and Moogy, I don't know what you're thinking. The Shining was fantastic, but I can see where you are coming from. I could explain, but all I'll say is that you probably don't read the same way I do.
              hi

              Comment

              • Musical_Master
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1788

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                Heh, I read alot of books also, but I don't watch alot of movies.

                The Redwall series by Brian Jacques are my favorite books. Although, everyone who hasn't read them has said they are stupid because they are about animals.

                I mean, the newest book is about a cannible wolverine warlord. What is cooler than an EVIL CANNIBLE WOLVERINE WARLORD?

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                  Well the coolest book out there is "Americaa the book: a Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction" by the Daily Show's Jon Stewart.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • ringzing
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 26

                    #39
                    fuck me babe

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #40
                      Originally posted by ringzing
                      $*%# me babe
                      And this is a fine example of getting off topic and a warning. Thank you for your time and continue to keep posting lol.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #41
                        I like this TV Show called "American Dreams". It is a really good show. I doubt anyone on this forum would like it though...:/

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1607

                          #42
                          Lost In Translation and Garden State=godly.
                          I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                          SN = SickCatBodySpray

                          Comment

                          • Squeek
                            let it snow~
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 14444

                            #43
                            Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                            Originally posted by MrESqueek
                            Here's my plan for it, even though it really doesn't matter.

                            New forum section: Media. A section just like "Flash Flash Revolution" or "Life".

                            Media
                            TV Shows
                            Movies
                            Anime
                            Books
                            I did say books, you know.

                            Also, to mention HVAM's quote from page one, the mods wouldn't allow Hentai. It's bad for you.

                            ~Squeek

                            Comment

                            • babybenji2004
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 446

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                              Hentai is still a favorite for me =D
                              But when you say anime forum anime includes manga also. right?

                              Comment

                              • Squeek
                                let it snow~
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 14444

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

                                Yes, indeed.

                                Check out Arch's site for an example. Kefit posted about some freaky manga called "Milk Closet" which I do not enjoy.



                                I kinda want it to be like-a dis-a.

                                ~Squeek

                                Comment

                                Working...