A Push for a Movie/TV/Anime Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #61
    Yea, I really like Half Baked and I'm not a "pothead."

    That doesn't mean I never tried it though...

    Comment

    • staroceanfreakx
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 1034

      #62
      The Best Movies ever IMO: (no order)
      A Clockwork Orange
      Full Metal Jacket
      Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
      The Shawshank Redemption
      Casablanca
      Dead Poet's Society
      There are MANY more but I can't think straight right now.

      And now for my favorite movies:
      Caddyshack
      Spaceballs
      Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
      Office Space
      Monty Python and the Holy Grail
      Airplane!
      Yeah I'm a comedy freak.

      Synthlight wrote:
      You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
      IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
      StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
      IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
      IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
      IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

      Comment

      Working...