someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NeoMasterPie
    Forum User
    • Jul 2007
    • 1405

    #31
    Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

    Stay safe pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #32
      Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

      Thank god everyone made it out of there. So did they find who did it?
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #33
        Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

        I was in a good mood and just took a quick glance at the title and saw gas, had me expecting like, a lighthearted picture of someone farting in someone else's fursuit haha jokes*

        Was honestly NOT expecting a literal terrorist attack.
        Hope everyone recovers... chlorine gas will fuck you up


        *I'm well aware a lot of people wouldn't find this funny but I was hoping it was something like that in good fun, you know
        Last edited by hi19hi19; 12-8-2014, 03:49 AM.


        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

          I think it's because there are some respectable peeps on FFR who are indeed a part of the fandom, dohoho.

          Also, my thoughts to those effected. Right around holiday season too. I hope none of those people effected get hit hard in medical bills because of this.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
            I'm glad that people are putting their (dis)interests in the anthro fandom aside to actually realize how serious this really is. Unfortunately, not everyone is mature -- just a short Google search has you finding people who seem to think that this is hilarious and fitting because of what people of the fandom apparently do.

            http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...st-gets-gassed
            Jesus I just read this thread.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #36
              Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

              Really thankful things didn't turn out worse. The con staff and the police/fire department handled the situation very well.

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              I was in a good mood and just took a quick glance at the title and saw gas, had me expecting like, a lighthearted picture of someone farting in someone else's fursuit haha jokes*

              *I'm well aware a lot of people wouldn't find this funny but I was hoping it was something like that in good fun, you know
              Someone at the con sent out an "oops I farted and everyone had to evacuate sorry" tweet within the first hour of the aftermath, so you're not alone.


              edit:
              Originally posted by choof
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              so far as I know no one from FFR was hospitalized. One of Silv's roomies was, though.
              i just heard about this
              keep us updated if possible, yo`
              He's all good now. He spent the night at the hospital and got back to his hotel room the next morning. Whew.


              edit2:
              Originally posted by Charu
              Also, my thoughts to those effected. Right around holiday season too. I hope none of those people effected get hit hard in medical bills because of this.
              The Hyatt is footing everyone's medical bills, from what I've heard.
              Last edited by dAnceguy117; 12-8-2014, 09:31 AM.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #37
                Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                I'd like to hurt that user on the MMO thread. They obviously cannot see past their own two eyes to realize that people are being injured.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • GammaBlaster
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 1317

                  #38
                  Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                  I like this post.

                  https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                  Comment

                  • AlexDest
                    good hot
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 5309

                    #39
                    Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                    Absolutely horrible.

                    Comment

                    • Ohaider
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 2893

                      #40
                      Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                      Sincerely hope whoever did it wasn't out to literally kill anyone, not sure how harsh chlorine gas is though. Glad no one's permanently effected

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #41
                        Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                        let's just say that when chlorine gas gets into your lungs, you get hydrochloric acid in your lungs

                        glad everyone's safe though


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Dynam0
                          The Dominator
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 8987

                          #42
                          Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                          saw someone post this on fb..

                          Comment

                          • clasko1000
                            Ima Twans
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 633

                            #43
                            Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                            I got home at 4am on saturday night, and i saw a facebook post on how a friend of mine was evacuated out of her hotel. Now i know why.
                            It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                            Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                            Originally posted by emerald000
                            I'll take some more free boosters please.
                            Originally posted by choof
                            please do the community a favor
                            http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                            Comment

                            • MrGiggles
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2846

                              #44
                              Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                              this story is on Fox News right now

                              they unfortunately could not refrain from making at least one mild joke

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #45
                                Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                                it's fox news, that's honestly not that surprising

                                Comment

                                Working...