someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway. -
Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest
I'm glad that people are putting their (dis)interests in the anthro fandom aside to actually realize how serious this really is. Unfortunately, not everyone is mature -- just a short Google search has you finding people who seem to think that this is hilarious and fitting because of what people of the fandom apparently do.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...st-gets-gassedLast edited by TC_Halogen; 12-7-2014, 09:10 PM.Comment
-
Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest
The video won't work for me for some reason. The article seems to imply that there was just some kind of leak. was this done on purpose? did they catch someone who was responsible for it?
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment
-
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment
-
Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest
I was expecting a shit storm in this thread but I actually am impressed. Good job ffr.
I wonder how long the investigation will go... if they will actually catch the perp

Comment
-
Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest
*ahem*I'm glad that people are putting their (dis)interests in the anthro fandom aside to actually realize how serious this really is. Unfortunately, not everyone is mature -- just a short Google search has you finding people who seem to think that this is hilarious and fitting because of what people of the fandom apparently do.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...st-gets-gassed
MMO-CHAMPIONComment
-
Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest
i wonder what things are like over at the facepunch forumsComment
-
Comment
-
Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest
I was at this
It ended up being 5 of us (Me, Silv, danceguy, Kamunt, and a non-FFRite) so we split into different rooms. Kam had some pretty bad exposure and briefly hospitalized due to symptoms but is in good condition now.
But yeah, this is extremely fucked up and it scares me to know that there are people out there with this level of irrational hatred fueling them. My heart goes out to anyone else affected by this.~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest
for some strange reason it always makes me wonder how many animal skins are actually used in the process of making fursuits when someone mentions furries.Last edited by gold stinger; 12-7-2014, 10:07 PM.Comment







- Tosh 2014



Comment