someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #46
    Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

    fox news making jokes about foxes

    Comment

    • ddr_f4n
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 3807

      #47
      Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

      Originally posted by Xiz
      I was expecting a shit storm in this thread but I actually am impressed. Good job ffr.
      That's because regardless of our opinions of furries, gassing people is fucking disgusting.

      "oh hey I don't like this particular group of people LET'S GO CREATE AN ACT OF TERRORISM ON THEM".

      I'm really happy no one died in the end.
      Out Now!


      Older Releases:
      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

      Comment

      • dashoe93
        Alphabet Crowd
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2005
        • 2950

        #48
        Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

        Originally posted by Dynam0
        saw someone post this on fb..

        Some of those comments make me unbelievably angry.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

          It's the Internet, lol.

          But yeah.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #50
            Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

            Originally posted by MrGiggles
            this story is on Fox News right now

            they unfortunately could not refrain from making at least one mild joke
            Giggles talking about giggling.

            Originally posted by choof
            fox news making jokes about foxes
            Fox talking about foxes.

            Everything is one, but also two..and that's the duality of life.


            But in all seriousness, it is actually disturbing that they are talking about people getting attacked and can't keep a straight face about it.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #51
              Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

              Originally posted by Dynam0
              saw someone post this on fb..

              I finally watched this

              a new level of unprofessionality

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #52
                Re: someone gassed a bunch of furries at furfest

                I feel like I have paragraphs upon paragraphs to say to this but honestly I am speechless. Like people don't really need to be told to not risk people's health and lives, right?
                ​

                Comment

                Working...