Re: Serious question (random poll!): Can you watch the entire thing and not tear up?
I felt close to nothing emotionally but I was sympathetic and compassionate for his loss and all of the time he spent with her and how happy his life was. He lived a happy life with his wife and they got old. He's lucky.
Re: Serious question (random poll!): Can you watch the entire thing and not tear up?
All I can really do is smile through the harder times they come to solve later on. Teary eyed? Not really. Watched this movie quite a lot and the intro always keeps me clinging on to watching it haha.
Re: Serious question (random poll!): Can you watch the entire thing and not tear up?
Not even close to crying-- it made me feel a little upset when I tried to relate my own experience with the character's, especially when seeing the lady in the hospital bed reminded me of my grandma who will spend the rest of her days in one <__> and the thought of whats to come in my life (perhaps, obviously just a possibility). But not enough to give more than a mildly intoxicating wave of sadness glowing for the next few minutes.
Re: Serious question (random poll!): Can you watch the entire thing and not tear up?
Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
Up's intro is not nearly as tear jerking as the animes Clannad and Toradora. I mean I'm sure it is for others but it didn't strike me as a tearful thing, other than possibly the miscarriage it looked like she had a great life, there wasn't much to really be too sad about to me.
Comment