What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leonid
    I am leonid
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Oct 2008
    • 8080

    #76
    Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

    - I would have just installed windows via mac bootcamp and continued playing bms
    - My English would have turned out much worse by now due to not being active in an English based forum (and IRC)
    - My YouTube channel would have had much less subscribers :>



    Proud member of Team No

    Comment

    • locomotion
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 300

      #77
      Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

      I would have built a cyborg by now with da lazerrrssssbeamahhh. Arrow smashed my way to failure, could only create a robotic chicken who has the capability to destroy all life on earth. Meh.
      I fly like paypa getz high like planeexxxxx!

      Originally posted by deltro300111
      ^_^ I forgot to tell you, I have herpes.
      Originally posted by _A2P
      Alright, nevermind the last post. I was just really freaked out that there was a female pedophile after me, so I tend to lose it. I just put a buddylist block on my screen name, so I should be safe. However, I hate buddylist block.
      Originally posted by mead1
      ROTFBMALFO

      rolling on the floor because my artificial limbs fell off

      Comment

      • popsicle_3000
        Legendary Noob
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 4642

        #78
        Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

        Originally posted by nois-or-e
        I wouldn't have met my wife~
        pretty good reason

        as for me, i dont think i'd be very different at all. although the last few months, i've noticed i haven't been spending as much time on schoolwork as I should have. My lack of self control w/ FFR has a big part to do w/ that lol, like today, i should have been studying, but spent 4hrs playing MP

        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        one way to stream them all
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

        But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        Title: Popsicle Three

        Thousand the farthest
        He's gone in an official
        Whoop hip hip hooray!
        Originally posted by U.N. Owen
        kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

        @popsicle_3000:
        Danger incoming
        The popsicles are melting
        Three thousand of them
        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

        dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
        friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
        dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
        friend: hey bro can i tell you something
        dynam0 yeah man whats up?
        friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
        dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
        friend: thanks man
        dynam0: no problem man
        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

        Comment

        • GotSkittles
          I am that is.
          • Jul 2008
          • 35

          #79
          Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

          if i never played ffr i wouldnt be nearly as good at rock band, and that is where i learned how to play my drum set. if i never did that then i wouldnt be headed to stardom like i am now

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #80
            Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

            I'd still be a rhythm gamer in some shape or form, probably still on guitar hero or annoying my family trying to squeeze scores on vocals for rock band.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Evascythe
              evascythe
              • Mar 2005
              • 2909

              #81
              Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

              replace ffr with the internet in general

              and my response would be in better shape and not hella lazy
              i need to start playing ITG again


              Originally posted by moches
              I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

              Comment

              • Trogdor!!!!
                Forum User
                • Jul 2008
                • 1665

                #82
                Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                While I wouldn't change at all (lol I already listened to bleep bloop Techno music before this site so my taste in music hasn't changed much) I would probably be spending more time with my girlfriend on Skype lol.
                https://violetsforever.wordpress.com/

                Comment

                • foxfire667
                  The FFRchiver
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2170

                  #83
                  Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                  When I discovered FFR, it was when I was trying to find a new rhythm game to play after completing everything I could in GH II and III. I found a sub-par game prior to this called Upbeat, but luckily I navigated here a little while afterwards when I forgot the name and threw in a google search for a keyboard rhythm game.

                  Without FFR, my interest in rhythm games would have died all together, and would have most likely have been playing a LOT more FPS games like Halo. Although I typically lose interest in games rather quickly (with the exception of FFR/SM), so with all the extra time geared to something else, I might have played tons of random games to try and keep myself occupied.

                  Like most people it seems, I would have no concept or interest in a lot of the genres of music I now frequently listen to due to FFR. I most likely would have stuck to the hard rock / metal side of music, and would have no concept of rhythm once soever.

                  I wouldn't have been introduced to StepMania, meaning I wouldn't have gained immense arrow-smashing skill in 2010, and wouldn't have tried to step and release the worst pack ever made lol.

                  I wouldn't have ever felt like I was ever able to be considered genuinely amazing at any game I ever played. I also would have never have been able to draw crowds of kids to watch me play if I ever had the ability to play FFR on a public computer (a confidence boost for sure).

                  I wouldn't be so annoyed with people when they try to drum out the beat of a song and not be in sync with any of the notes (or try to sing out of sync for that matter). I also probably wouldn't tap like a madman to all the songs I listen to, or imagine what they would look like as a step chart and how hard it would be.

                  TL;DR: My life would be a lot different, and I am definitely glad I found this site when I did!
                  SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #84
                    Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                    I probably wouldn't be at Sakish's place atm, lmao.
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    Working...