What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #61
    Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

    Comment

    • ninjaKIWI
      plain old ugly ass dumbas
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 3307

      #62
      Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

      Originally posted by kommisar
      no, bluexoon was the most impactful forum
      Because we're talking about the community and not just individual people, right?
      Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
      "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
      "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
      "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
      "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
      "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

      Comment

      • kommisar
        Dark Chancellor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2005
        • 7328

        #63
        Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

        exactly

        Comment

        • 3lijah
          This ma coo coo face
          • Apr 2007
          • 896

          #64
          Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

          I feel a change in myself right now since I came back to ffr last year. Self esteem was always a problem for me, but recently I've been getting scores that I thought would always be impossible for me to get, which means a lot to me. So much that it makes me happy. I've always been very hard on myself about everything lol but I see the negative as a way to better myself, whether its a game, irl issues, working for a living, everything. If I never came to this site, I feel I would be in a much darker place in my life. But like everyone else, there are regrets I have from here that are WAY too late to take back... Two words... Bill collectors.
          BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
          BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
          BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

          Comment

          • DotKritic
            Forum User
            • Jun 2009
            • 2974

            #65
            Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

            Not sure what I would have been doing. I was just joining a new high school (how I found out about FFR). I was playing sports and continued to do so after joining FFR. Joining FFR didn't influence me about music than I already have.

            FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
            Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #66
              Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

              ffr has played a huge role in the development of my personality. i love ffr and all the people here and myself and the musix and how similar we all are, i think its pretty crazy how i see myself in every person here. i grew so much from this forum and its a big part of my life LOL regardless of how retarded it can be. I wouldn't change the events that went on for anything, i love where I am now, all the drama in my life still I can come to ffr and be myself. that's why ffr is the bomb. and its always changing !

              edit: oh yeah, forgot to answer the question. well i'd probably be a lot more motivated in certain areas and get a **** ton more done, and i'd be much more successful at this point in my life. but... i'm so wishy washy with ffr I don't think i can actually blame it. but it is sort of an addiction of mine that I'm always considering trying to quit. so i'm in limbo whenever I'm on ffr cause I know I should be doing something else. if during the times I was on ffr wasting away hours I had been out being productive I'd probably be mad rich
              Last edited by Syhto; 05-23-2012, 07:00 PM.
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • Aldentron
                Forum User
                • Jul 2007
                • 828

                #67
                Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                ffr is a good place to rep your steez
                Originally posted by top
                what the hell happened to alden
                i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                like... wut

                Comment

                • Xx{Midnight}xX
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 8548

                  #68
                  Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                  I'd still be as unhappy as I am now, my wrists would have less damage to them, and chances are I'd probably be out being wasted or stoned all the time.

                  But I'd still say FFR has been good for me in the long run.

                  Comment

                  • star reaper
                    owning ffr since 08
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 246

                    #69
                    Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                    I would say FFR helped me with self esteem, and my outlook on pretty much all music i listen too. So i would be very different without FFR
                    Last edited by star reaper; 05-23-2012, 12:18 AM.
                    FGO AAAs
                    The Adventures Of Lolo, Time to Eye, Sparkle Downer, 11ELEVEN, Ketsarku Mozgalom, honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version-, Jamais Deux, BEER, Across Rooftops. I Hate the 80s,

                    Comment

                    • wargasm1
                      Cowbelling FFR
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 1289

                      #70
                      Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                      id be playing games 24/7 without carpal tunnel syndrome... yeah... life would be good.

                      Comment

                      • welsh_girl
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 1366

                        #71
                        Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                        Honestly nothing would of changed, I'd of just been on other forums more often.

                        Comment

                        • HikamitheSoulReaper
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 163

                          #72
                          Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          I'd still be as unhappy as I am now, my wrists would have less damage to them, and chances are I'd probably be out being wasted or stoned all the time.

                          But I'd still say FFR has been good for me in the long run.
                          that how i'd be too...72% of the time...
                          /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

                          Comment

                          • bob bob
                            This Is How We Do It~
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3226

                            #73
                            Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                            Originally posted by xVaLoRx
                            i would have a whole different view on music than i do now
                            This, i wouldn't be into techno/Drum and bass if it wasn't for ffr

                            Also I would be probably playing other online games such as those good ol' rpg's
                            Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                            Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                            Waiting for 2 Million members...
                            5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                            Comment

                            • moches
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3996

                              #74
                              Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                              -I wouldn't have as diverse a music taste as I have today. FFR was a gateway into both music and rhythm games for me, and both of those things forever changed the way I looked at and analyzed music.
                              -I would have never learned how to have a discussion. I wasn't as exposed to the things that many of the people here have experienced, and just interacting with people from so many different viewpoints, cultures, and societies has opened my mind up so much.
                              -On that note, I wouldn't be nearly as open-minded.
                              -I would have never started Stepmania, which means I would never have met Kommisar, Gundam-Dude, Noon, rogdor, Poopit, wc, anybody from the Korean SM community, Roar, Oreo, Torrent...I talk with these peeps often, and even though I don't step much these days, many of us are still pretty damn close. The relationships I formed here were crucial in helping me gain confidence in myself to try new things and meet new people. I genuinely thank everybody that's a part of the community. You guys are amazing, and I hope I get the chance to say that in person someday.

                              The downside is I've become wired in almost all the time, but considering the experiences I've had with this community over the past eight years (starting from when I was NINE years old...don't search for my old posts, please), I'd join it again in a heartbeat if I had to.

                              Comment

                              • euphoriakisses
                                UwU~
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 284

                                #75
                                Re: What do you think you will be if you never heard of FFR?

                                Well I used to be addicted to this site almost two years ago and I never missed a heart beat. I was on here every single day for hours on end.

                                If I never found FFR, I'd probably (to be perfectly honest) be doing the same thing I'm doing now. I graduated from high school, went to college and now I'm working. FFR never motivated me to do any of these things xD so I assume that's what I'd be doing.

                                I met some people in person from this site, I have no regrets but I probably wouldn't have died if I never met them (it's whatever, yo.) Had some laughs, had some tears, you know. My life would be pretty normal regardless lol.

                                Edit: Okay, FFR motivated to get better at DDR and I've also developed Carpal Tunnel. Oooh yeah.

                                Comment

                                Working...