Pictures of where you live I

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #46
    Re: Pictures of where you live I


    That was taken on march 15th. I was teaching my sister to drive manual.

    The following one was recorded on last Monday.
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Profraine
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2009
      • 236

      #47
      Re: Pictures of where you live I

      View of the base from the sky, whit a crappy draw distance



      Typical downtown nighttime photo


      The Chesapeake Bay Bridge going into the water


      Yeah that's really it. I wanna move in with Staiain :<

      Comment

      • Bluearrowll
        ⊙▃⊙
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2007
        • 7376

        #48
        Re: Pictures of where you live I

        Parts of Toronto

        My backyard (Kind of):




        Bluffs:





        Toronto at a Glance:



        oh and there's an annual airshow
        1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
        1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
        3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
        5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
        9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
        10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
        10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

        FMO AAA Count: 71
        FGO AAA Count: 10

        Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
        PS: Cool AAA's Terry
        - I Love You


        An Alarm Clock's Haiku
        beep beep beep beep beep
        beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
        beep beep beep beep beep
        - ieatyourlvllol

        Comment

        • DotKritic
          Forum User
          • Jun 2009
          • 2974

          #49
          Re: Pictures of where you live I

          Post Hurricane Ike


          Seabrook, Texas in the background (Kemah, Texas in the foreground; Kemah Boardwalk with marina at bottom-right)

          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

          Comment

          • bballa48
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2007
            • 1496

            #50
            Re: Pictures of where you live I

            Picture off my back deck around Christmas time (at my college).
            I don't really have any good day shots and I don't really feel like pulling up a bunch of photo shopped pictures of the Lawn off google

            "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
            Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

            Comment

            • Netjet!
              Sic itur ad astra
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2008
              • 4701

              #51
              Re: Pictures of where you live I



              Yep, that's about it.
              RIP Steve Van Ness <3

              Comment

              • Xayphon
                sausage
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2008
                • 1630

                #52
                Re: Pictures of where you live I

                There aren't any pictures of my village on google, so I'll just show some pictures of Düsseldorf, derp


                Here's my school




                Düsseldorf at night (huge picture incoming)





                Day








                ****ing Hybrid-Bus




                And Autobahn



                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #53
                  Re: Pictures of where you live I

                  that'lll do it
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • Elite Ninja
                    Kawaii Desu
                    Event Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 4828

                    #54
                    Re: Pictures of where you live I

                    Wichita, Kansas

                    City pictures




                    Neighborhood pictures

                    Neighborhood pool


                    House across the street from me.
                    Last edited by Elite Ninja; 04-13-2012, 03:48 PM.
                    Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                    Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                    Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                    Comment

                    • DarknessXoXLight
                      sonder
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 2279

                      #55
                      Re: Pictures of where you live I

                      Here's the view down my street.


                      Here's when I was coming home from Canada. Love this city. :')


                      I'd post more, higher quality photos but I'm leaving for work right now~*~* maybe I'll post some later!

                      Comment

                      • Xx{Midnight}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 8548

                        #56
                        Re: Pictures of where you live I

                        These are taken literally on the street I live on, and yes my house is in fact in the picture.



                        Pardon the shitty cell quality.

                        Comment

                        • kostkaskater
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 780

                          #57
                          Re: Pictures of where you live I







                          Comment

                          • Izzy
                            Snek
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 9195

                            #58
                            Re: Pictures of where you live I



                            Comment

                            • iironiic
                              D6 FFR Legacy Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 4342

                              #59
                              Re: Pictures of where you live I

                              I'm not even kidding:

                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #60
                                Re: Pictures of where you live I





                                phys ed. building at my university


                                college world series played here for 50+ years


                                They're tearing it down and they built this instead :/


                                that's bout it.


                                Comment

                                Working...