Pictures of where you live I

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Winrar
    Quasi-porn
    • Jan 2008
    • 1843

    #31
    Re: Pictures of where you live I

    This is in a part of Toronto called Scarborough Bluffs, very well known for how beautiful it is. The picture does no justice.

    Originally posted by Staiain
    I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

    Comment

    • Staiain
      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
      • Aug 2009
      • 4545

      #32
      Re: Pictures of where you live I









      Edit: this is considered one of the top 10 weirdest hotel rooms in the world, the lighthouse is a hotelroom rooofl







      Also this is like 2 - 3 hours away by car, I'm adding this



      Last edited by Staiain; 03-3-2012, 11:40 AM.






      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
      SM Wiki My

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #33
        Re: Pictures of where you live I

        dem fjords


        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #34
          Re: Pictures of where you live I

          norway will be my #1 vacation trip when i get to travel

          my place is rural and full of 60s - 80s stuff

          this is pretty much 5-10 minutes away or something

          Comment

          • wildfireskunk
            Purveyor of tea
            • Sep 2004
            • 1247

            #35
            Re: Pictures of where you live I

            Originally posted by iironiic
            It would be cool to post pictures you took instead of taking pictures from Google xD
            I was expecting this, and am a little disappointed by the thread after seeing all of the stock images :<
            ITG guru, FFR noob, wants to hug every cat.

            Comment

            • Mau5
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2011
              • 790

              #36
              Re: Pictures of where you live I

              Used to ride this path along the river next to fields on my bike a long time ago like every day haha
              I can't wait for summer :[




              Last edited by Mau5; 03-3-2012, 01:50 PM.
              How to start an argument online:
              Step 1) Express an opinion
              Step 2) Wait....

              Originally posted by Arntonach
              It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #37
                Re: Pictures of where you live I

                we have 2 buildings.


                Comment

                • midnghtraver
                  Icarus Moth
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 2064

                  #38
                  Re: Pictures of where you live I

                  Originally posted by AlexDest
                  norway will be my #1 vacation trip when i get to travel

                  my place is rural and full of 60s - 80s stuff

                  this is pretty much 5-10 minutes away or something
                  Looks like Manitou Springs, CO.

                  Comment

                  • m0de
                    Marble Eater
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 1437

                    #39
                    Re: Pictures of where you live I

                    dumping some more. both these spoilers contain the same pictures, but are high res and low res.

                    high res - 1920x1080:


                    this is a trail that is super long. i used to walk it when i was bored.


                    from the same trail


                    choo choo mother ****er


                    beep beep who got da keys to da jeep vrooooom


                    cool story bro


                    le me relaxing. usually the stream is filled with alot more water


                    relaxing water noises. ive peed in there like 30 times just sayin


                    never peed in this one tho...one day...


                    this little ***got was playing too close to the water and his fatass fell in. his moms cleanin him up. ***got.


                    lil kitties aint scurred of nuttin. come at me snake bro.


                    str8 chillin


                    looks safe rite?


                    back when i could walk on water


                    where i invite 13 year olds to play checkers


                    dam son


                    gbye kids



                    low res - 640x360


                    this is a trail that is super long. i used to walk it when i was bored.


                    from the same trail


                    choo choo mother ****er


                    beep beep who got da keys to da jeep vrooooom


                    cool story bro


                    le me relaxing. usually the stream is filled with alot more water


                    relaxing water noises. ive peed in there like 30 times just sayin


                    never peed in this one tho...one day...


                    this little ***got was playing too close to the water and his fatass fell in. his moms cleanin him up. ***got.


                    lil kitties aint scurred of nuttin. come at me snake bro.


                    str8 chillin


                    looks safe rite?


                    back when i could walk on water


                    where i invite 13 year olds to play checkers


                    dam son


                    gbye kids



                    enjoy

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #40
                      Re: Pictures of where you live I

                      Originally posted by Staiain








                      Edit: this is considered one of the top 10 weirdest hotel rooms in the world, the lighthouse is a hotelroom rooofl







                      Also this is like 2 - 3 hours away by car, I'm adding this



                      In just a few months....
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • SKG_Scintill
                        Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 3877

                        #41
                        Re: Pictures of where you live I






                        Originally posted by bluguerilla
                        So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                        ___
                        . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                        . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                        .

                        Comment

                        • icontrolyourworld
                          Enjoy life!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4197

                          #42
                          Re: Pictures of where you live I

                          Here in New Mexico it's sort of like a desert, and you know how in movies they show the long highways sometimes? We have those.
                          We don't get much rain or snow ever



                          You'll see hot air balloons sometimes


                          A lot of people who work in albuquerque but live in santa fe were very happy when this train was built as a connection for commuters


                          Behind the train in this pic you can see santa fe



                          Currently I live in albuquerque so here's a day time view and a night time view




                          And lastly here's a few pictures I've taken:
                          This is close to my house, like a 15min walk away from it, I was able to get a good snap of most of my city from here and a bit of my school. The mountain in the back is Sandia Mountain and it's pretty big


                          I found some green stuff


                          like a 3 hour drive north I found this sign


                          I also found this dead thing



                          That's New Mexico.... I wanna live in norway

                          edit: btw i wouldn't say i live in a poor city, it just looks poor because it's in the middle of a desert
                          if a tumble weed blows in this spring i'll take a pic of that
                          Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 04-12-2012, 06:02 AM.

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #43
                            Re: Pictures of where you live I



                            my neighborhood last morning.

                            Comment

                            • kommisar
                              Dark Chancellor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 7328

                              #44
                              Re: Pictures of where you live I

                              Metro pop: ~150,000





                              where women's fifa cup 2015 might be



                              and finally, mother ****ing magic mountain









                              just kidding it's usually this

                              Last edited by kommisar; 04-12-2012, 06:24 AM.

                              Comment

                              • PriestREA
                                ddkdkd
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 792

                                #45
                                Re: Pictures of where you live I



                                They've added a bridge and another building which is now the tallest in the city, but I couldn't find any decent pictures highlighting that. This will suffice.
                                Sent from my iPhone

                                Comment

                                Working...