Pictures of where you live I

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aldentron
    Forum User
    • Jul 2007
    • 828

    #61
    Re: Pictures of where you live I



    here's one of the hotels i work at. it's one of the latest high-rise buildings built in Fort Worth, TX. the downtown here is so underwhelming...
    Originally posted by top
    what the hell happened to alden
    i remember a time when he wuz kewl

    like... wut

    Comment

    • CammyGoesRawr
      nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
      • Jul 2011
      • 2477

      #62
      Re: Pictures of where you live I

      I finally got around to taking some pictures today as i was driving home from school and around my house when i got home.
      Location: North Wales, Pennsylvania

      At a stop sign between twostrip malls (Iron Hill Brewery, Various department stores, Maggiemoo's ice cream, 309 Cinema, Chuck e' Cheeses, Subway, good shit everywhere. \o/


      Shot this on the highway, i was going about 55 mph so i'm surprised and the low amount of blur.


      Closer look at the quarry's rock piles. They make for some sick mountain biking. Vanilla car fresshnerrr~


      On the side road heading home. 50 mph in a 35 zone, what up cops.


      There's a forest-type area every half a mile where i live..


      And another one (this is part of the park, observe the street hocket cage /o/


      Finally home, decided to shoot around the house. Front + my babyyy ('02 Chevy Malibu LS) <3


      Backyard. Oh, da trees.


      Hallway, shot from me laying on the floor. Oh fancy, shall we dance? *sips tea*


      Obligatory dat ass shot from the same position i was in for the last picture. Messy hair, having a lazy day.


      Teh basement. Hmmm..Air hockey, bar, billiards, wine cooler, 59" tv off of the picture.


      And lastly, my shithole.
      Last edited by CammyGoesRawr; 04-27-2012, 03:31 PM.

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #63
        Re: Pictures of where you live I

        let me live with you

        !!!!!

        Comment

        • SC_coolguy44
          Harmonoize
          • Sep 2007
          • 1041

          #64
          Re: Pictures of where you live I

          This is the college I attend (this is the building where my classes are to be exact).



          I can't find any pictures of the town I live in because it's almost non-exsistent it's so small.

          Comment

          • 3lijah
            This ma coo coo face
            • Apr 2007
            • 896

            #65
            Re: Pictures of where you live I

            This is what I see every morning
            BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
            BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
            BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

            Comment

            • sticklydude
              r.i.p. tiny hippo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2165

              #66
              Re: Pictures of where you live I

              Comment

              • CammyGoesRawr
                nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
                • Jul 2011
                • 2477

                #67
                Re: Pictures of where you live I

                Wtf victor >_> i don't even wanna see the inside :3

                Comment

                • TC_mistrisofevl
                  Mr. Hardass McHardasson
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 261

                  #68
                  Re: Pictures of where you live I

                  Originally posted by Profraine
                  The Chesapeake Bay Bridge going into the water
                  Move to the other side of the bridge, it's much better in MD.

                  I might post some pictures of my area, but there's nothing too fancy around here. That'll have to wait until Tuesday though.

                  Comment

                  • sticklydude
                    r.i.p. tiny hippo
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2165

                    #69
                    Re: Pictures of where you live I

                    Originally posted by CammyGoesRawr
                    Wtf victor >_> i don't even wanna see the inside :3
                    Aha. It's an apartment, not a house.
                    it's split up. I live downstairs, others live upstairs.

                    it's not that great lolol

                    Comment

                    • Evascythe
                      evascythe
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2909

                      #70
                      Re: Pictures of where you live I

                      Originally posted by Elite Ninja
                      Wichita, Kansas


                      I live here:



                      Woo.


                      Originally posted by moches
                      I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                      Comment

                      • Cavernio
                        sunshine and rainbows
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 1987

                        #71
                        Re: Pictures of where you live I

                        Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

                        View to the left of my balcony.



                        View from my computer desk.



                        Double rainbow!



                        Tourism photo but it really does look that nice from the walking bridge, aka old train bridge, in summer on a sunny day.



                        And some frushi I made...



                        and finally, my niece a couple years ago. The cutest baby I've ever seen!
                        Last edited by Cavernio; 04-28-2012, 07:43 AM.

                        Comment

                        Working...