Pictures of where you live I

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #16
    Re: Pictures of where you live I

    Originally posted by midnghtraver
    There is an impressive lack of people who own colored cars wherever you are WC.
    They're actually all rainbow colored cars in that picture, you can't see because of all the smog and shit though haha


    Comment

    • MikeShinoda12345
      *\(^o^)/*
      • Oct 2008
      • 1890

      #17
      Re: Pictures of where you live I



      +people and pollution

      Comment

      • iironiic
        D6 FFR Legacy Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2009
        • 4342

        #18
        Re: Pictures of where you live I

        It would be cool to post pictures you took instead of taking pictures from Google xD

        Comment

        • midnghtraver
          Icarus Moth
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jan 2006
          • 2064

          #19
          Re: Pictures of where you live I

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          They're actually all rainbow colored cars in that picture, you can't see because of all the smog and shit though haha
          Ahhhhh LA -fondly reminisces-

          Comment

          • alloyus
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 3269

            #20
            Re: Pictures of where you live I

            My driveway when it snowed the other day


            ^FFP_D0pey btw

            Comment

            • welsh_girl
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 1366

              #21
              Re: Pictures of where you live I

              So much awesome snow.

              This is the castle about 10min walk from my house:



              Tardis on top of Castle - they film a lot of Dr Who here:

              Last edited by welsh_girl; 03-3-2012, 02:32 AM.

              Comment

              • 00Razor00
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 3530

                #22
                Re: Pictures of where you live I



                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                Comment

                • Magic_V2
                  RobMagic
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 638

                  #23
                  Re: Pictures of where you live I

                  It's too dark at the moment to take a picture, so
                  Last edited by Magic_V2; 03-3-2012, 02:21 AM.

                  Comment

                  • Aldentron
                    Forum User
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 828

                    #24
                    Re: Pictures of where you live I



                    Fort Worth, TX
                    missing from this photo: idiots who think driving a truck to the office building is part of their texan heritage, natural gas wells polluting the tap water, and the overshadowing of Dallas.
                    Originally posted by top
                    what the hell happened to alden
                    i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                    like... wut

                    Comment

                    • A2P
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 3127

                      #25
                      Re: Pictures of where you live I














                      jk it's more like


                      Comment

                      • m0de
                        Marble Eater
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 1437

                        #26
                        Re: Pictures of where you live I




















                        Comment

                        • 25thhour
                          I like max
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 2922

                          #27
                          Re: Pictures of where you live I




                          Dawson Creek BC. In the winter that is covered with usually 10 feet of snow.


                          Heres a picture to show how much fuking crime there is.... Its ridiculous...
                          r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                          Comment

                          • gabrieljd
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 259

                            #28
                            Re: Pictures of where you live I

                            Hmm...


                            Just kidding, it's slightly better than that.

                            Comment

                            • iironiic
                              D6 FFR Legacy Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 4342

                              #29
                              Re: Pictures of where you live I

                              Hahaha! I though that was clay on the ground with scraps of garbage in the second picture xD

                              Comment

                              • gabrieljd
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 259

                                #30
                                Re: Pictures of where you live I

                                Originally posted by iironiic
                                Hahaha! I though that was clay on the ground with scraps of garbage in the second picture xD
                                That's pretty close actually.

                                Comment

                                Working...