Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DragonIIDX
    Not dragon, but dinosaur
    • Aug 2008
    • 916

    #331
    Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    So I talked to Pete yesterday and he's got a crush on Phyllis... wait WHAT!?








    Dude, Pelly is way better for you. lol


    A friend of mine from FFShrine pretty much sold his soul to GameFAQs, and got some rare items for me including beans which you can throw at people. Heheheh...
    Me throwing beans at Maggie. That woke her up! lmao




    Thanks to that same guy, I also got some sexy new bedroom furniture!






    Whitney saying what a good friend I am. She also has a cool nickname for me: D-guy.



    Originally posted by clasko1000
    banned for having an affair with peach
    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
    Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #332
      Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

      Originally posted by DragonIIDX
      She also has a cool nickname for me: D-guy.
      not acceptable

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #333
        Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

        Should be D-Guy911 then.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • DragonIIDX
          Not dragon, but dinosaur
          • Aug 2008
          • 916

          #334
          Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          not acceptable
          Of course you're the original D-guy. I just brought the name back.


          Originally posted by clasko1000
          banned for having an affair with peach
          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
          Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #335
            Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

            Originally posted by DragonIIDX
            Whitney saying what a good friend I am. She also has a cool nickname for me: D-guy.


            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #336
              Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              not acceptable
              drink all over keyboard crap


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • DragonIIDX
                Not dragon, but dinosaur
                • Aug 2008
                • 916

                #337
                Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Green with envy are we? Tell you what, if you're online tonight, I'll let you visit her. Otherwise I wouldn't be a great friend like she claims me to be wouldn't I?


                Originally posted by clasko1000
                banned for having an affair with peach
                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #338
                  Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                  Originally posted by DragonIIDX
                  Green with envy are we? Tell you what, if you're online tonight, I'll let you visit her. Otherwise I wouldn't be a great friend like she claims me to be wouldn't I?
                  she needs to be out of her house so i can actually talk to her hahahaha

                  Comment

                  • bmah
                    shots FIRED
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 8448

                    #339
                    Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf


                    Here's something new for me: villagers in my town playing hide-and-seek. I found all of the participants and I got a piece of furniture for that.


                    These are pretty rare.


                    Vince, Dalton and I enjoying ourselves in Dalton's luxury mansion.


                    Vince's time out.


                    Knocking ourselves silly with toy hammers.

                    Comment

                    • WTFBrandon
                      Shout out to Hades
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 1387

                      #340
                      Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                      oh snap, people still play this? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE PLAYING D:
                      PEOPLE NEED TO ADD ME SO I HAVE THINGS TO DO
                      I'm a bad bad Boy.

                      Comment

                      • Choofers
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 6205

                        #341
                        Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                        of course people still play this
                        the skype chat is active 24/7

                        Comment

                        • omega_grunt666
                          Nescio quid faciam
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 894

                          #342
                          Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                          So I guess everyone has this then...


                          What I'm working on:

                          -

                          Just need an Ivory piano, Theramin, Bagpipes, and Ukulele. I got the rest coming to me in the mail or in storage until I can move the non-music stuff to its own room.

                          Dream code: 5600-2246-6539
                          Friend code: 0259-0290-1595

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #343
                            Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                            Love your room. Looks sick

                            Comment

                            • DragonIIDX
                              Not dragon, but dinosaur
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 916

                              #344
                              Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                              Really cool music room! I added you too.


                              Originally posted by clasko1000
                              banned for having an affair with peach
                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                              Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                              Comment

                              • bmah
                                shots FIRED
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 8448

                                #345
                                Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                                If anyone got prizes from Redd at today's fireworks festival, I would like a lovely phone if you happen to have one. Thank you!

                                I have other spare prizes: ten billion barrel (x2), ultra machine, boxed figurine, miniature car

                                Comment

                                Working...