Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DragonIIDX
    Not dragon, but dinosaur
    • Aug 2008
    • 916

    #286
    Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
    holy shit you completed the house quickly.
    'dat gold bathtub though woa
    Thanks to that turnip run we did. I also bought a Rococo chair if you need that too.


    Originally posted by clasko1000
    banned for having an affair with peach
    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
    Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

    Comment

    • bmah
      shots FIRED
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Oct 2003
      • 8448

      #287
      Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

      My town gate is opened. @kommi: if you come to my town, the classic table is at Re-tail.

      Comment

      • DragonIIDX
        Not dragon, but dinosaur
        • Aug 2008
        • 916

        #288
        Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

        Originally posted by bmah
        - various gyroids I don't need: unspecified (just ask me if you're interested in gyroids)
        Oh, I missed this. If you didn't sell these yet, if you have any echoids, gargloids, warbloids, or nebuloids, I'll take them. Any others I'll take too if no one else wants them.


        Originally posted by clasko1000
        banned for having an affair with peach
        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
        Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #289
          Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

          My town gate's still open lmao. And kommi has yet to pick up his classic table.

          Come on in, I have a mini echoid.

          edit: now updated my list with gyroids I want to get rid of.

          edit2: closed my town gate for now, ask if you want any of these
          Last edited by bmah; 07-5-2013, 09:01 PM.

          Comment

          • DragonIIDX
            Not dragon, but dinosaur
            • Aug 2008
            • 916

            #290
            Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

            Will you be available in about an hour or so? I have 2 gold ores, and some restaraunt stuff for you if you are.


            Originally posted by clasko1000
            banned for having an affair with peach
            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
            Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

            Comment

            • bmah
              shots FIRED
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Oct 2003
              • 8448

              #291
              Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

              I can open it up quickly now for about 10 min.

              edit: what gyroids do you want other than the echoid?

              edit2: gate's opened temporarily now
              Last edited by bmah; 07-5-2013, 09:30 PM.

              Comment

              • DragonIIDX
                Not dragon, but dinosaur
                • Aug 2008
                • 916

                #292
                Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                I'm still working now so I can't visit yet. The mini echoid is the only one I really want/need.


                Originally posted by clasko1000
                banned for having an affair with peach
                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                Comment

                • WTFBrandon
                  Shout out to Hades
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 1387

                  #293
                  Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                  I know what I want to do with my house, just getting the pieces takes time...
                  Main room - Gorgeous Set with some added things *Completed*
                  Left room - Arcade or game room *Pieces but nothing set down yet*
                  Right room - Art with fancy stuff *Pieces but nothing set down yet*
                  Upstairs - Not sure yet
                  Downstairs - Not sure yet, probably make it look like a storage.
                  Last edited by WTFBrandon; 07-7-2013, 10:26 PM.
                  I'm a bad bad Boy.

                  Comment

                  • DragonIIDX
                    Not dragon, but dinosaur
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 916

                    #294
                    Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                    This is the very first time in any Animal Crossing game that I've ever caught a coelacanth!




                    Originally posted by clasko1000
                    banned for having an affair with peach
                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                    Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                    Comment

                    • DarknessXoXLight
                      sonder
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 2279

                      #295
                      Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                      Congrats. :')

                      Comment

                      • bmah
                        shots FIRED
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 8448

                        #296
                        Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                        If anyone has these fossils, I would appreciate taking/purchasing/trading it:

                        T. rex Skull
                        Plesio Skull
                        Sabertooth Skull
                        Amber
                        Icthyo Skull
                        Icthyo Torso

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #297
                          Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                          Night creeeeeew
                          Last edited by Xiz; 07-16-2013, 03:13 AM.

                          Comment

                          • DarknessXoXLight
                            sonder
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 2279

                            #298
                            Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                            duck.

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #299
                              Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                              Duck.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • DragonIIDX
                                Not dragon, but dinosaur
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 916

                                #300
                                Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

                                Duck


                                Originally posted by clasko1000
                                banned for having an affair with peach
                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                                Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                                Comment

                                Working...