TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #106
    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

    jtb

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #107
      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

      what's that? we win? oh ok

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #108
        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

        I feel special cause I died first...so no one can complain about me this game, yay!

        Comment

        • TC_Cyrenics
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2009
          • 963

          #109
          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

          Insta!!!

          JTB wasn't good enough at Spheda to pass on.

          1. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
          2. Bolth mannn (Bolthmannn)
          3. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          4. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
          5. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
          6. sc979 (Sam97379)
          7. Zananok (Zananok)
          8. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
          9. Gun92 (james92hoffmann)
          10. Makilaz (benderchan)
          11. Viccica (MMViccica)
          12. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)

          GAME OVER.

          WOLVES WIN.

          Postgame in the next 10 minutes.
          Originally posted by kaiten123
          wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #110
            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

            -kicks everyone alphabetically-
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • jump_the_bullet
              Oh you fancy, huh?
              • Jan 2008
              • 912

              #111
              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

              wait wtf O.o

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #112
                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                Archived 5-22-2014 10:14 AM EST
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                Working...