TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bolth mannn
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2008
    • 2228

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

    Originally posted by Ruritsu
    Viccica killed gun, her rival in my love! Lynch her!!

    On a more serious note, I'm on AIM, but I'm playing a game, so (And I know people hate to hear this >_>) IM me if you want my attention...

    Would start conversation, but I've nothing to tell anybody...
    im voting him cause of this messege. something seems a bit off but meh. i got nothing better to go on atm.

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
      im voting him cause of this messege. something seems a bit off but meh. i got nothing better to go on atm.
      The qoute you posted was of a joke in the thread, and how I was playing a game...

      Needless to say, this vote is unwarrented...

      Zanarok's vote had no reason at all...

      PNT was being ridiculous, so I don't know what his reason was...

      None of the votes on me make any sense...
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

        Originally posted by tupacodaman
        safety on maki (why did you safety the seer anyway....)
        It's a freaking safety. Don't read into it.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

          Originally posted by Ruritsu
          The qoute you posted was of a joke in the thread, and how I was playing a game...

          Needless to say, this vote is unwarrented...

          Zanarok's vote had no reason at all...

          PNT was being ridiculous, so I don't know what his reason was...

          None of the votes on me make any sense...
          i didn't realize it would start a wandbagon

          Comment

          • TC_Cyrenics
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2009
            • 963

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

            Nonetheless, because not enough votes were changed...

            The elephant Linda carried Ruritsu off into the dank bowels of the sewers.

            1. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
            2. Bolth mannn (Bolthmannn)
            3. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
            4. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
            5. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
            6. sc979 (Sam97379)
            7. Zananok (Zananok)
            8. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
            9. Gun92 (james92hoffmann)
            10. Makilaz (benderchan)
            11. Viccica (MMViccica)
            12. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)

            It is now Night 2. This phase will end at 8AM EDT on Sunday, May 10. If I get all PMs before the deadline, I will end the phase early.
            Originally posted by kaiten123
            wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

              -cry-
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                Has anyone talked to emerald at all? He hasn't posted yet.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                  My bad. I usually talk and post while at school, but for some reason the school servers have been down for a couple of days. I am alive and all, don't worry about me. I would rather be worried about the bandwagons.

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                    Just wanted to make sure we didn't need a sub, darlin'. =p




                    But yeah. So far Bolth is the only one I'm actually suspicious of. Pnt I figure is just out to annoy us all, Zananok is new to the game and prolly not that savvy to it.

                    Also, sorry, Zananok, I should've been more clear as to how you're supposed to vote.
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                      Also: Do we get any more story? :3
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • TC_Cyrenics
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 963

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                        You'll have to wait on the story, Vic.

                        If I told you any of the story now it would compromise sensitive information.
                        Originally posted by kaiten123
                        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                          D:


                          -goes to get the game-
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                            -wants to know how the hell ive raised suspicions-

                            atm the only person im suspicious of is mak, cause of safetying a seer. but i mean, i have no idea, so i probably wouldnt vote for mak based on that. but meh.

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                              It's night phase anyway. =p




                              TO AIM! AWAAAAAAAY! -leap-
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • jump_the_bullet
                                Oh you fancy, huh?
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 912

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                                Originally posted by Viccica
                                Pnt I figure is just out to annoy us all,
                                this is usually the case

                                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                                -wants to know how the hell ive raised suspicions-
                                you bandwagoned pnt's ridiculous vote for no apparent reason. not only that you actually CHANGED your vote to bandwagon on ruritsu. you had no proof he was a wolf. no one did. which is why zanorok or whatever is also suspicious even though hes kinda new. thats why

                                Comment

                                Working...