TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #91
    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

    ok so the stuff me and manti said are unformatted for some reason but the logs he sent me are formatted. if anyone wants the html log so they don't have to read through and decifer the formatting talk to me on aim

    also there's something i really wanted to edit out of that but it's too late now

    first one to find it wins

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #92
      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

      also vic

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #93
        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

        That log hurts my feelings. Just wanna say that.


        Longer post to clear my name in a few.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #94
          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

          Originally posted by Viccica
          That log hurts my feelings. Just wanna say that.
          looks like someone found it

          also

          merlonifan28 (12:16:17 AM):so you're giving me bad info huh DarkManticoreX2 (12:16:32 AM):no i was giving them bad info merlonifan28 (12:16:40 AM):yeah you don't trust me merlonifan28 (12:16:42 AM):therefore merlonifan28 (12:16:44 AM):bad info DarkManticoreX2 (12:16:57 AM):vicca doesn't trust you DarkManticoreX2 (12:17:14 AM):i wouldn't be sharing supects with you if i thought you were a wolf merlonifan28 (12:17:36 AM):you wouldn't be admitting you thought i was a wolf if you thought i was a wolf merlonifan28 (12:17:41 AM):so either way merlonifan28 (12:17:47 AM):you're trying to get me to think you trust me merlonifan28 (12:17:51 AM):therefore merlonifan28 (12:17:52 AM):bad info DarkManticoreX2 (12:18:00 AM):stop the circular babble DarkManticoreX2 (12:18:04 AM):its annoying DarkManticoreX2 (12:18:17 AM):I wanted your thoughts on the logs DarkManticoreX2 (12:18:25 AM):and on vicca especially merlonifan28 (12:18:36 AM):well they asked to be seered merlonifan28 (12:18:42 AM):usually the only people who do that are merlonifan28 (12:18:44 AM):A) blues merlonifan28 (12:18:53 AM):(not an option since you apparently know the guard already) merlonifan28 (12:19:02 AM):B) master wolf merlonifan28 (12:19:14 AM):or a very needy green merlonifan28 (12:19:19 AM):one of those 3 merlonifan28 (12:19:28 AM):she is a girl so the needy one could be an option DarkManticoreX2 (12:19:40 AM):but why would SC ask me to not seer her merlonifan28 (12:20:43 AM):Sam97379 (12:24:03 AM): don't seer vicca this phase
          DarkManticoreX2 (12:24:11 AM): y?
          Sam97379 (12:24:18 AM): in case vic's human, then the wolves could get the two kills thing

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #95
            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

            MMViccica (6:44:40 PM): For starters, I haven't even been online for the majority of any and all night phases purely because they aren't pertaining to me. And you can check that if you have the ability.
            MMViccica (6:45:22 PM): Also, I was pointing suspicion at sc, who we now realize was a wolf before I had any information whatsoever on it, as Manti explained to you.
            MMViccica (6:46:24 PM): I've stated in prior games I've played that as a wolf throwing your wolf partner under the bus is a bad idea unless you're desperate, which isn't the case as of now.
            MMViccica (6:46:36 PM): It's against my personal tactic playing a wolf, I wouldn't do it because I didn't need to.
            MMViccica (6:47:09 PM): I've done nothing wolflike this game unless you want to count the Ruritsu lynch, which my vote was just a safety.
            MMViccica (6:47:29 PM): That got horribly, horribly bandwagoned and I couldn't get on to change my vote anyway.
            MMViccica (6:48:15 PM): I've talked to Manti the most in this game, other conversations were mostly in passing with the exception of Zananok, who I had to explain some rules to and that's all.
            merlonifan28 (6:48:28 PM): you weren't going to vote sc. you were going to vote me
            MMViccica (6:49:08 PM): I didn't say I was going to vote him, I said I was suspicious of him.
            MMViccica (6:49:27 PM): I also had suspicions on you before I realized you just cause unneeded chaos for the hell of it.
            MMViccica (6:49:49 PM): Which was monumentally confirmed after the fact.
            merlonifan28 (6:50:10 PM): it was confirmed during the fact
            merlonifan28 (6:50:18 PM): and you still wanted to vote for me
            merlonifan28 (6:50:22 PM): so you knew your logic was wrong
            merlonifan28 (6:50:26 PM): but still you didn't want to vote sc
            MMViccica (6:50:40 PM): I wasn't on the computer to read that Manti seered a red.
            MMViccica (6:50:44 PM): I got on the morning after
            MMViccica (6:50:49 PM): Half of that log was me on my phone.
            MMViccica (6:51:44 PM): Because my mum kicks me off around.. 10-11 every night.
            merlonifan28 (6:52:11 PM): ok so here is what you said, and your logic with it
            merlonifan28 (6:52:12 PM): MMViccica (12:50:34 AM): I'd go for pnt. ruritsu and i both suspected him. and he's causing too much trouble.
            MMViccica (6:52:37 PM): Before I realized that's just how you play.
            merlonifan28 (6:52:42 PM): and then here is what you say less than 3 minutes later
            merlonifan28 (6:52:43 PM): MMViccica (12:53:24 AM): Yeah.. from what i hear that's just how pnt is.
            merlonifan28 (6:52:51 PM): within those three minutes you realized that's how i am?
            MMViccica (6:52:54 PM): What you're forgetting is I've only been in play for 2 games, this being my third. I don't know how everyone plays.
            merlonifan28 (6:52:56 PM): i wasn't talking to you then
            MMViccica (6:53:08 PM): At the time, my reasoning was fair because I didn't know you just did that crap for ****s and giggles.
            merlonifan28 (6:53:16 PM): and certainly what manti said in those 3 minutes didn't convince you that that's just how i am
            merlonifan28 (6:53:17 PM): DarkManticoreX2 (12:51:47 AM): im thinking sc
            DarkManticoreX2 (12:51:59 AM): hes just not doing nything this game
            DarkManticoreX2 (12:53:18 AM): ill go grill pnt for a bit if hes there
            MMViccica (6:53:21 PM): To me you were just causing chaos for no reason.
            merlonifan28 (6:53:44 PM): ok so how did you come to that realization in those 3 minutes
            MMViccica (6:53:53 PM): I commented on a few people about it and they all said that's how you play.
            MMViccica (6:54:01 PM): I wanted Manti's opinion on it.
            MMViccica (6:54:05 PM): Which he didn't really give me.
            MMViccica (6:54:14 PM): So I went with the majority of responses.
            merlonifan28 (6:55:24 PM): ok. i want those logs then. and if they aren't between 12:50:34 AM and 12:53:24 AM EST they are irrelevant
            MMViccica (6:56:02 PM): They didn't happen around that time. And as I said, I have no clue how to record logs on this version of AIM.
            MMViccica (6:56:11 PM): I said I wanted his voice on how it was that you played.
            MMViccica (6:56:20 PM): I had already asked others at this poiint previously in the day.
            MMViccica (6:56:29 PM): No logs are ever irrelevant.
            merlonifan28 (6:56:49 PM): what you're saying has no relevance to my point
            merlonifan28 (6:57:04 PM): actually, nevermind. it helps my point
            merlonifan28 (6:57:17 PM): i'm saying that you wanted to vote me over SC even though you know that's just the way i play
            merlonifan28 (6:57:30 PM): you're saying you didn't know that's how i played when you said that
            MMViccica (6:57:31 PM): I wanted to know for sure that was just how you played.
            MMViccica (6:57:36 PM): And he didn't confirm or deny it.
            MMViccica (6:57:44 PM): And it was the best lead I had to go on at the time.
            merlonifan28 (6:57:46 PM): BUT now you're saying that you talked to other people beforehand, and they told you that's how i am
            merlonifan28 (6:57:49 PM): wolf contradiction ftw
            MMViccica (6:57:54 PM): As I said, I didn't see we found a red until the day after.
            merlonifan28 (6:58:08 PM): which is why you didn't say you wanted to vote sc
            merlonifan28 (6:58:14 PM): because you didn't know manti knew about him
            MMViccica (6:58:34 PM): I hardly talked to sc at all the entire damned game.
            merlonifan28 (6:59:05 PM): how does that help your point/hurt mine
            MMViccica (6:59:31 PM): It doesn't, seeing as how I can't bring up logs to prove it. But I'm not lying.
            MMViccica (6:59:49 PM): By all means throw me into the lynch bun, but you're lynching a human. I know, cliche thing to say. But I'm not a wolf.
            merlonifan28 (6:59:49 PM): oh someone in twg saying they aren't lying. i must believe them
            MMViccica (7:00:02 PM): As I just said.

            Comment

            • jump_the_bullet
              Oh you fancy, huh?
              • Jan 2008
              • 912

              #96
              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

              manti also told me that he suspected sc and vicc and from what ive seen from those logs it seems like shes talking in circles.

              vicc

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #97
                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                Purely contributing to a lack of logs on my part and really, really bad luck.







                MMViccica (19:01): I've made one bad contribution to the game, and I dunno if this will help or hurt me, but I'll point out my first vote was originally on Zananok.
                MMViccica (19:02): Reason being he knew that Manti wasn't going to be guarded because I also wanted to see if he was wolf. If he was human, no harm done. Wolf, Manti died. Bad play on my part, I'm aware. But I had little to go on.
                MMViccica (19:02): Manti, having lied to both of us, got tupac to vote for me after that.
                MMViccica (19:02): By this point, my suspicious was completely off you.
                MMViccica (19:02): suspicions*
                MMViccica (19:03): I believed Manti's lie, so I thought tupac was lying.
                merlonifan28 (19:03): he knew manti didn't get guarded, as did you and I
                merlonifan28 (19:03): that doesn't make all three of us wolfs
                MMViccica (19:03): I wasn't aware of that at the time.
                MMViccica (19:03): I was only aware of myself, the guard, manti and at that point, Zananok.
                MMViccica (19:04): Obviously the guard and Manti aren't, I knew that I wasn't.
                MMViccica (19:04): My only option was Zananok.
                merlonifan28 (19:04): you knew the guard?
                MMViccica (19:04): No.
                MMViccica (19:04): Manti always referred to him as 'the guard'
                MMViccica (19:05): Guard should never come out anyway, so I didn't poke around it.
                merlonifan28 (19:05): that's good that you know that
                MMViccica (19:06): Another point.. if I were wolf I'd have been trying to get info from him.
                MMViccica (19:06): I was just trying to get help.
                MMViccica (19:06): All I asked really was what he thought was a good idea.
                merlonifan28 (19:07): well unfortunately neither of us have any way of confirming or denying that
                MMViccica (19:07): Manti's logs are accurate. And since I can't pull out any, I can't defend myself well. Which is pretty... annoying.
                MMViccica (19:08): But honestly, this is a big cluster **** due to the massive amount of lying. As per.
                MMViccica (19:09): I haven't really contradicted myself at all because I haven't been lying.
                MMViccica (19:09): Grill tupac, see how that goes.
                merlonifan28 (19:10): you contradicted yourself by saying you wanted to vote me because you didn't know how i act, and then saying that you talked to people before who told you that's how i am
                MMViccica (19:11): When I was trying to figure out if that was valid.
                MMViccica (19:11): And for that reason only.
                merlonifan28 (19:11): whatever you say
                MMViccica (19:11): Didn't wanna vote for you and be made an ass of when someone says 'That's how he plays, stfu nub'




                To further elaborate on what I mean here, I meant that I wasn't sure if pnt really just played that way. I wanted Manti's honest opinion on it. I contradicted myself by trying to find out for sure if it was valid.











                MMViccica (19:20): -shrug- Not much to be said at this point except you're killing off a human. Which I can't prove anyway and it's something anyone would say.
                MMViccica (19:21): I've been going off information I've been given. I can't help it if it was bad information.
                MMViccica (19:22): My suspicion held on you because I had no leads and Manti didn't give me reason to suspect sc aside from the fact that he.. well. DID.
                MMViccica (19:23): On the other hand, you kinda ****ed over the first lynch, albeit unintentional. And as I've said, all I have to go off of.
                merlonifan28 (19:23): well that's because he seered him and he couldn't reveal that to someone he thought was a wolf
                MMViccica (19:23): Nothing I knew at the time.
                MMViccica (19:23): I had nothing pointing at sc, naturally I'm going to stick to what I initally thought.
                MMViccica (19:24): I figured Manti was just pointing out a random semi-inactive played.
                MMViccica (19:24): player*
                merlonifan28 (19:24): yeah
                MMViccica (19:26): Since he said he was worried about them anyway.

                Manti mentioned previously he was worried about inactive players. I wasn't worried about this for that reason. I thought he was just picking a random inactive.












                MMViccica (19:29): At any rate, 2 wolves left to 5 humans.
                MMViccica (19:29): 1 being guard, which I think is jtb, personally.
                merlonifan28 (19:29): how are you sure ruritsu wasn't a wolf
                MMViccica (19:29): You hit a human this phase it's pretty much game.
                MMViccica (19:30): I'm not.
                MMViccica (19:30): I just don't personally think that he is.
                MMViccica (19:30): Primarily because it would've been the most prepostrously lucky thing for humans to manage.
                MMViccica (19:30): Considering it wasn't valid in any way/
                MMViccica (19:30): *.
                merlonifan28 (19:30): yeah
                MMViccica (19:31): Back to my thoughts on it.
                MMViccica (19:31): Lynch a human, game's pretty much lost.
                MMViccica (19:31): All wolves need is one vote on a human, bandwagon, insta, game.
                MMViccica (19:32): I personally think jtb is the guard.
                MMViccica (19:32): I know I'm a human, though you don't believe me.
                MMViccica (19:32): And considerin how hard you're grilling me, assuming you're human, too.
                MMViccica (19:32): No matter how odd your tactic is.
                MMViccica (19:33): Zananok and Bolth are just noobie. Trying their hardest, though. So eh. I believe they're both humans.
                MMViccica (19:33): Just think Bolth is a bit dim.
                MMViccica (19:33): Which leaves Mak and Tupac.
                MMViccica (19:33): Since Manti was suspicious of tupac, I'd say he's your best bet personally, should you choose to believe me.
                MMViccica (19:34): Which I doubt.
                merlonifan28 (19:34): yeah if i believe that you're a wolf why would i believe your thoughts on who else is a wolf
                MMViccica (19:34): Because tupac wasn't only my thought, it was Manti's as well.
                MMViccica (19:34): Hence this mess.
                MMViccica (19:35): I'm not the only one who isn't bothered by Zananok and Bolth, either.
                MMViccica (19:36): I'm pretty sure no one suspects them, actually.
                MMViccica (19:37): At any rate, it's 1 vote from an insta.
                MMViccica (19:37): So if you want time to grill tupac, you better change it before insta is reached and you can't.
                MMViccica (19:40): Since there are 2 wolves and a clear ability to win via 1 vote, it's a dangerous situation.
                MMViccica (19:40): And not a good idea unless you've spoken to every suspect.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                  Annnnnd insta before I could post. Gg, guys. Humans lose.
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • TC_Cyrenics
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 963

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                    Insta!!!!

                    The Rainbow Butterfly doesn't like to be interrupted. She charmed Viccica into staying in the forest forever because you decided to sacrifice her too loudly.

                    The group finds itself in a beautiful valley with several mesas; seemingly like a scale, they react to your weight.

                    It is now night 4. This phase will end Wednesday, May 13, at 9:30 PM EDT.

                    1. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                    2. Bolth mannn (Bolthmannn)
                    3. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                    4. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                    5. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                    6. sc979 (Sam97379)
                    7. Zananok (Zananok)
                    8. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                    9. Gun92 (james92hoffmann)
                    10. Makilaz (benderchan)
                    11. Viccica (MMViccica)
                    12. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                    Originally posted by kaiten123
                    wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                    Comment

                    • TC_Cyrenics
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 963

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                      The Wind Gemrons send a hurricane blast at Tupa. He never had a chance.

                      It is now day 4. Insta is at 3 votes. This phase will end May 14th, at 10:45 EDT or at insta, whichever occurs first.

                      1. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                      2. Bolth mannn (Bolthmannn)
                      3. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                      4. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                      5. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                      6. sc979 (Sam97379)
                      7. Zananok (Zananok)
                      8. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                      9. Gun92 (james92hoffmann)
                      10. Makilaz (benderchan)
                      11. Viccica (MMViccica)
                      12. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                      Originally posted by kaiten123
                      wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                        i hate mak

                        aka safety

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                          <3 you too pnt as a counter-safety.

                          Comment

                          • tupacodaman
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 635

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                            death post: dammit

                            Comment

                            • Bolth mannn
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 2228

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                              JTB

                              this isnt who im suspicious of but im sick of people saying that i bandwagon, so im gonna vote for someone who hasnt really said much, and noone else has voted for.

                              cause of evidence, id like to vote for mak or pnt, so if any more evidence comes up i will vote properly.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                                jtb as I am suspicious of him, but might not be able to get on later to vote again.

                                Going into work now, and they like to steal my phone.

                                Comment

                                Working...