TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

    On a side note, Frank's an uber noob face. And you guys need to stop being so dead. It's annoying.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • jump_the_bullet
      Oh you fancy, huh?
      • Jan 2008
      • 912

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

      hey look im making a safety (lol activity lol)

      idk pnt

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

        manti as a safety for now.

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

          safety on vic

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

            ruritsu

            he's tony

            Comment

            • Bolth mannn
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 2228

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

              changing my vote to ruritsu

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                safety on emerald
                ...

                Comment

                • Zananok
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 15

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                  Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                  vote to ruritsu

                  Comments,
                  From: Zananok

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                    Zananok, quoting someone's vote won't count as your own.

                    Comment

                    • tupacodaman
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 635

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                      safety on maki (why did you safety the seer anyway....)

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                        wandbagon?

                        bolthh

                        Comment

                        • Zananok
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 15

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                          Sorry...
                          Vote to ruritsu.


                          Comments,
                          From: Zananok

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                            DarkManticoreX2 (8:36:54 PM): wont say either way unless i seer you
                            MMViccica (8:36:57 PM): 'Hi guys I'm seer, guard me plox.' =p
                            MMViccica (8:37:02 PM): Fair enough. Lol.
                            MMViccica (8:37:23 PM): Don't waste a night phase, though. =p I'm green. Lol.
                            MMViccica (8:37:44 PM): And I'd really rather you go for someone who I don't know.
                            DarkManticoreX2 (8:38:46 PM): like who
                            MMViccica (8:39:13 PM): Couldn't say. There hasn't been anything going on at all on my end. -.-'
                            DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:43 PM): And I'd really rather you go for someone who I don't know.
                            DarkManticoreX2 (8:39:52 PM): that means you know someone

                            MMViccica (8:40:03 PM): I was referring to myself and to you.
                            DarkManticoreX2 (8:40:17 PM): uh huh
                            MMViccica (8:40:31 PM): I know I'm a green. Whether you believe it or not. =p And if you want to waste a seering to verify it's your call.

                            Nothing really too damning here, but i'm going to vote for Vicca because of the bolded lines. It's not anything terribly suspicious, but it's the best ive got this early in the game.

                            I'll probably seer her if she lives.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Cyrenics
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 963

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                              I will be going to sleep. There is a slight extension on the end time. The phase will now be finished at 8AM tomorrow morning, EDT.

                              I am being generous and extending the phase due to my idiotic circadian rhythm.
                              Originally posted by kaiten123
                              wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                              Comment

                              • jump_the_bullet
                                Oh you fancy, huh?
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 912

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                                why the hell is ruritsu being voted for so much.

                                Comment

                                Working...