TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Cyrenics
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2009
    • 963

    #61
    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

    I have all the necessary PMs to end this phase.

    While in the final chambers, the monster Halloween places a bomb right in the path of poor Emerald. He never stood a chance.

    It is now Day 2. The phase will end on Tuesday, May 11, at 11:59 PM EDT, or when insta is reached. (insta is at 5.)

    Almost forgot: emerald received a phantom upon the close of the night phase. Not that it matters now. XD

    List:
    1. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
    2. Bolth mannn (Bolthmannn)
    3. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
    4. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
    5. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
    6. sc979 (Sam97379)
    7. Zananok (Zananok)
    8. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
    9. Gun92 (james92hoffmann)
    10. Makilaz (benderchan)
    11. Viccica (MMViccica)
    12. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)

    Guys, for real, vote for who you REALLY think is a wolf! If this turns into a bandwagon game I will dislike you all furiously.
    Originally posted by kaiten123
    wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #62
      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

      Am I allowed to safety on the second day phase? i won't be able to get on AIM when all the rest of you are cause of school and living in australia (timezone differences) so i probs wont be able to discuss anything else with anyone.

      so am i allowed to safety? or is that strictly a day 1 thing.

      Comment

      • TC_Cyrenics
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2009
        • 963

        #63
        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

        Safeties are allowed on all day phases.
        Originally posted by kaiten123
        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #64
          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

          safety on vic

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #65
            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

            Originally posted by jump_the_bullet
            you bandwagoned pnt's ridiculous vote for no apparent reason. not only that you actually CHANGED your vote to bandwagon on ruritsu. you had no proof he was a wolf. no one did. which is why zanorok or whatever is also suspicious even though hes kinda new. thats why
            bolth for this. I still haven't been able to figure out what the bandwagon on Ruritsu was all about. Changing your vote to contribute to that makes you incredibly suspicious.

            Comment

            • Bolth mannn
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 2228

              #66
              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              bolth for this. I still haven't been able to figure out what the bandwagon on Ruritsu was all about. Changing your vote to contribute to that makes you incredibly suspicious.
              i wasn't voting for rur to bandwagon, i dont know how pnt usually is, i saw his messege, reread rur's and i changed my vote likewise, the messege seemed a bit off and whether or not pnt is a joker, i did not vote to bandwagon.

              i have no better leads at this point.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #67
                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                ruritsu

                he's tony
                Originally posted by Ruritsu
                Viccica killed gun, her rival in my love! Lynch her!!

                On a more serious note, I'm on AIM, but I'm playing a game, so (And I know people hate to hear this >_>) IM me if you want my attention...

                Would start conversation, but I've nothing to tell anybody...
                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                i wasn't voting for rur to bandwagon, i dont know how pnt usually is, i saw his messege, reread rur's and i changed my vote likewise, the messege seemed a bit off and whether or not pnt is a joker, i did not vote to bandwagon.

                i have no better leads at this point.
                say what

                sorry bolth but voting someone because of their name being (or not being) tony is not a serious vote. and you reread ruritsu's post and it sounded suspicious? what are you talking about? the only thing i could see in that is if you misinterpreted "Lynch her" and thought that was serious too. either way, you need to work on your internet sarcasm detector

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                  Why me? >_<

                  Comment

                  • Zananok
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 15

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                    Also, sorry, Zananok, I should've been more clear as to how you're supposed to vote.
                    Don't worry about it vic

                    @Ruritsu - Here is a quote from my talk with Sam97379:
                    Sam97379 (21:19:25): why did you vote for ruritsu?
                    zananok (21:20:04): Because that guy voted him, I was expecting he would post his reason.
                    Sam97379 (21:21:33): I'm not sure if that makes sense
                    zananok (21:23:03): He voted -> I voted -> people would wonder why we voted -> he would post his reason -> if it was a good reason I would not change my vote else I would change my vote

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                      Sucessful hit on last night's seering people.

                      SC979 is one of our wolves
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • tupacodaman
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 635

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                        sc, came back red so yea

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                          uh

                          I'm not red. I wish I had proof, but alas, I got nothing.
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                            sc979

                            im still a bit sus with manti, but you guys seem pretty certain he is the seer, and your obviously more experienced, so whatever.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                              sc what what

                              Comment

                              • jump_the_bullet
                                Oh you fancy, huh?
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 912

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2

                                yeah giving my vote to Sc as well yo

                                Comment

                                Working...