TWG LXVII - Hoochan's Failed game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #106
    Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

    Bah, misread it.

    I'm still not entirely convinced you're the seer, and it's a safety. Chill.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #107
      Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

      Right. Because I'd rather not get kitb'd (threats over AIM ftw) changing my vote to edu

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #108
        Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

        Quadruple post. Love the activity level here. Anyways. Message from hoochan:

        [23:36] TWGhoochan: hoochan wants a new host
        [23:36] TWGhoochan: if you are interested
        [23:36] TWGhoochan: aim him
        [23:36] TWGhoochan: twghoochan

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #109
          Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

          nice.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #110
            Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            Bah, misread it.

            I'm still not entirely convinced you're the seer, and it's a safety. Chill.
            Until there's a counter-claim, voting for the only person to claim seer is a retarded idea. Sure it's a safety, but a wolf could ninja-switch at the end of the day and get the seer lynched. Well worth tossing a wolf for.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #111
              Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

              safety roundbox
              <3u

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #112
                Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                safety on edu-poo-poo.

                And ugh about hoochan. What's gonna happen..
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                  I already know the wolves, want me, like I offered to Mak already?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                    Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                    safety on edu-poo-poo.

                    And ugh about hoochan. What's gonna happen..
                    Putting a safety on someone who has a vote already makes you look like a wolf.



                    Originally posted by rzr
                    I already know the wolves, want me, like I offered to Mak already?
                    That's fine by me.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                      A nice welcome back safey for DBP.

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                        hey guys, SORRY! I have been way to busy with orientation week that I haven't had even 2 minutes to myself till now. I don't know what's going on in the thread or if I have been replaced. I will try to check back later to see what is going on.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                          yeah, I have two votes fix that plz

                          enjoy your massive kitb guys. heavy
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                            didn't notice. sorry.

                            safety on trav
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                              TWGhoochan (1:38:16 PM): when you get back, can you do me a favor and post this
                              TWGhoochan (1:38:30 PM): lito is going to be the new host
                              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-1-2008, 03:20 PM.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                                Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                                TWGhoochan (1:38:16 PM): when you get back, can you do me a favor and post this
                                TWGhoochan (1:38:30 PM): lito is going to be the new host
                                i lol'd
                                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-1-2008, 03:21 PM.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...