TWG LXVII - Hoochan's Failed game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #91
    Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    4: Even smarter wolves: Didn't pick the vets so we wolf them.
    uh-oh Freudian slip.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #92
      Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      uh-oh Freudian slip.
      Take a look at how long it's been since I played.

      k


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #93
        Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

        I wish I had joined this game.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #94
          Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

          Originally posted by Kekeb
          I wish I had joined this game.
          May I direct your attention to:

          Originally posted by Chardish, In the thread titled "ATTENTION NEWBIES - MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING, OR ELSE"
          Do NOT post in any stickied thread unless you have signed up for that game. Doing so will get you warned, and banned from all future games.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #95
            Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

            And Hooch is banned again. Any idea when he's coming back?

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #96
              Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

              Hypocrites say if you need a temporary host rzr will do it!

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #97
                Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                You can't host both games at the same time.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #98
                  Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                  You mean like when you were out of internet and asked me to run your game while I was running mine? I... Yeah.

                  P.S. Yeah, ya can.

                  P.P.S. Where do you want that thread?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #99
                    Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    You mean like when you were out of internet and asked me to run your game while I was running mine? I... Yeah.

                    P.S. Yeah, ya can.

                    P.P.S. Where do you want that thread?
                    Hmm... forgot about that time. Point taken.

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #100
                      Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      May I direct your attention to:
                      May I direct your attention to:

                      Exhibit A:
                      TWGhoochan (4:03:18 PM): do you want to sub for my game?
                      Kek3b (4:03:24 PM): if i die
                      Kek3b (4:03:27 PM): which i will
                      ...
                      TWGhoochan (4:03:47 PM): because temote wanted a sub
                      ...
                      TWGhoochan (4:04:19 PM): and you said you wanted to join it
                      TWGhoochan (4:04:20 PM): so yea
                      Kek3b (4:04:33 PM): i'll join if i get lynched
                      TWGhoochan (4:04:36 PM): alright
                      Exhibit B: I was lynched

                      Exhibit C:
                      Originally posted by Xception704
                      in for sub if it's not too late

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #101
                        Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                        Originally posted by Kekeb
                        May I direct your attention to:

                        Exhibit A:


                        Exhibit B: I was lynched

                        Exhibit C:
                        What's your point?


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #102
                          Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                          Hey day is supposed to end today

                          /safety jwc
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #103
                            Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Hey day is supposed to end today

                            /safety jwc
                            Hoochan is banned, apparently.

                            Umm... safety on Manti.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #104
                              Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              Hoochan is banned, apparently.

                              Umm... safety on Manti.
                              this is a smart move, 2 votes one on the seer. Way to use your nogin Mak.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #105
                                Re: TWG XLVII - hoochan sucks and can't change his own thread titles

                                Care to show me the post that someone else made voting for you? I've read through the thread a few times and can't find it for the life of me.

                                Nice try though.

                                Comment

                                Working...