TWG LXVII - Hoochan's Failed game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edubardus
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
    • Sep 2003
    • 797

    #76
    Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

    isn't night supposed to be over?

    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #77
      Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

      Originally posted by hoochan
      ok wtf im missing 2/3 pm's so I'm extending this **** 24 hours

      night ends friday aug 29 at 9 pm est
      ...
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #78
        Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

        oh.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #79
          Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

          inactive people tell no tales
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #80
            Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

            LifeVirus7 has been killed.

            DAY 1 ENDS SUNDAY AUG 31 AT 11:00 PM EST

            1. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
            2. makilaz (benderchan)
            3. temote (sumote)
            4. DBP (DBP TWG)
            5. flaw (redrumfortherich)
            6. roundbox (tehroundbox)
            7. Heavylee (heavyleah)
            8. travman (rbennie362)
            9. manti (darkmanticorex2)
            10. edu (fikshonjunkshon)
            11. x3mamimi (x3mamimi)
            12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)

            Comment

            • hoochan
              woah shrooms
              • Nov 2005
              • 3838

              #81
              Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

              oh yea no stories btw im saving them for my next game which will be uber amazing

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #82
                Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                Lifevirus... wtf?

                That's a very odd wolfing imo.

                Comment

                • flawofhumanity
                  MMM WATCHA SAY
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 628

                  #83
                  Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                  hay guyz, thanks for telling me the game started. brb reading
                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  flaw cause he's well hung


                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                    Hey, send me my seering result kthx
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #85
                      Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                      inb4 everything I write gets turned against me:

                      1: Nub wolves. They didn't pick the vets because they don't know who they are.
                      2: Smart wolves: Didn't pick the vets to look like nubs and not draw suspicion onto themselves.
                      3: Vet wolves: Can't wolf themselves.
                      4: Even smarter wolves: Didn't pick the vets so we wolf them.
                      5: I'm a wolf and I used random.org.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #86
                        Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                        ps #5 was a joke for dense people


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #87
                          Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                          I pick number 5
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #88
                            Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                            I'm dense
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #89
                              Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                              ****
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • LifeVirus7
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 113

                                #90
                                Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                                Death Post-It-Note

                                Whack The Frog?! Dang you wolves and your wolf-like powers.

                                Comment

                                Working...