TWG LXVII - Hoochan's Failed game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #31
    Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    That being said, here's a hilarious video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edaJP3Lp0Gg
    god damnit, lost the game AND got rick rolled, all in one post.
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #32
      Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

      Hey monkeys, guess who moved to school and forgot an ethernet cord for her laptop! ME!!!! So I don't have aim for a few days, until I can figure out where I am gonna get one... I am just on the comp in the lab at my res. So, toodles for now!

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #33
        Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

        I could probably mail you one if you're that desperate.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #34
          Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

          Hehe TWG.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #35
            Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

            Originally posted by heavylee
            Hey monkeys, guess who moved to school and forgot an ethernet cord for her laptop! ME!!!! So I don't have aim for a few days, until I can figure out where I am gonna get one... I am just on the comp in the lab at my res. So, toodles for now!
            don't they have wireless?
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #36
              Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

              crap. I missed it again >_>

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #37
                Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                ummm ya in some places on campus. Not in my residence though apparently. I got a cord the next day though, so no worries!

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                  Hey, I'm going to st louis tomorrow! and to japan in two weeks!
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                    Like O, Like H.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                      Ugh, four more days.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                        in for sub if it's not too late

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                          When is this game gonna get back on track??

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                            Whenever hoochan gets unbanned.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                              Originally posted by heavylee
                              When is this game gonna get back on track??
                              Yesterday, 04:46 PM
                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Ugh, four more days.
                              Today, 05:50 PM
                              Ugh, three more days.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                                I'm immune to my signature, but I'm not immune to the title of this thread. "The game that's 10x better than Rzr's."


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...