TWG LXVII - Hoochan's Failed game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #61
    Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    stuff and things
    Scratch that.

    Do not come out tonight.

    If we have the seer come out tonight, a wolf will come out, and we'll only have 1 guard pick, which means we have a 50% chance to lose the seer (since the wolves would know which one was faking, they would target the real seer.)

    Wait until morning to come out as the seer, guardian guard whoever you want.

    Also please note. If I were a wolf you guys probably would have fallen for the 'seer come out n1 so we have a 50% chance to kill you.'


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #62
      Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

      also inb4

      "dbp is dead"


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #63
        Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

        heyyy guys, it's great to be back! Finally lets get this show on the road!


        (Ps, human)

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #64
          Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

          I know you said scratch that dbp, but your first post was more correct. besides, I have like a 75% chance of being wolved night 1 anyway. I'd rather take the 50/50 chance.

          I am the Seer

          Guardian you can wait for a counterclaim, just guard me.

          PS: Yay!
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #65
            Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

            Hoochan, what time does the Night Phase end?
            Human.
            (I'm assuming 6:00 Central right now, since that's around the time that you posted yesterday.)

            Also, I'm on AIM right now, but I might be a bit unresponsive. Working on a few other things around home right now.

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #66
              Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

              basic strategy in effect etc
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #67
                Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                Originally posted by Temote
                Hoochan, what time does the Night Phase end?
                (I'm assuming 6:00 Central right now, since that's around the time that you posted yesterday.
                Originally posted by OP
                NIGHT 1 ENDS THURSDAY AUGUST 28 AT 9 PM EST TIME
                ....

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #68
                  Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  I know you said scratch that dbp, but your first post was more correct. besides, I have like a 75% chance of being wolved night 1 anyway. I'd rather take the 50/50 chance.

                  I am the Seer

                  Guardian you can wait for a counterclaim, just guard me.

                  PS: Yay!
                  1: No.
                  2: You would be the wolf to come out first and go against what I said.
                  3: I'm keeping my eye on you. My gut tells me you're 75% wolf until there's a counterclaim.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #69
                    Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                    oh hey

                    human, not wolf

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #70
                      Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                      1: Yes!
                      2: You would be the wolf to come out first and go against what I said.
                      3: I'm keeping my eye on you.

                      Besides, there's only like 1 good reason for the seer to not come out night 1, it frees guardian to guard whoever. Which generally would be a good thing, but I'm wolved night 1 too often to take the chance.

                      Not coming out night 1 basically gives the wolves a possible lucky pot shot at the seer. Too many bad things can happen, and not enough good. Unless of course your just being greedy and want to be guarded yourself?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #71
                        Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                        ok wtf im missing 2/3 pm's so I'm extending this **** 24 hours

                        night ends friday aug 29 at 9 pm est

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #72
                          Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Not coming out night 1 basically gives the wolves a possible lucky pot shot at the seer. Too many bad things can happen, and not enough good. Unless of course your just being greedy and want to be guarded yourself?
                          I just wrote out a huge post explaining it again, but then I realized: If there's a counter-claim we're lynching them both. Why not let the wolves save us a day?

                          You're absolutely right.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #73
                            Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                            And furthermore!

                            If the guardian does guard the correct one, we have a confirmed seer/guard combo, and can lynch only the other one, though this would require the seer's N1 target to come out as the speaker for the guardian.


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #74
                              Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                              I need to go back to jtwg, I'm ashamed of myself.


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • edubardus
                                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 797

                                #75
                                Re: TWG XLVII - The game that's 10x better than Rzr's

                                overthinking manti's claim? uh oh dbp what's going on

                                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                                Comment

                                Working...