TWG LXIII: Mutiny in FFR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #91
    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

    Not like it mattered at that point, since you were already going to vote anyway.

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #92
      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

      game overr???>
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #93
        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

        Yes. Now we wait for rzr to get on for postgame.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #94
          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

          I totally knew Mak was wolf ... =\

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #95
            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

            Originally posted by Xception704
            I totally knew Mak was wolf ... =\
            Yeah, I could tell I wasn't going to be able to convince you otherwise. =/

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #96
              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

              Unsticky please.

              P.S. Don't flame!

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #97
                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                Archived 5-21-2014 10:53 PM EST
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                Working...