TWG LXIII: Mutiny in FFR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #31
    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

    Yeah, sorry about that. I PMd you everything.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #32
      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

      Last post/ Replace me after this kthx

      Trav is not good to keep alive for several reasons.

      I would suspect trav to be the main target for the wolves on night 1. Since trav didn't die, we can assume the wolves think bdn is a bigger threat than trav.

      There are several outcomes of this.

      a) Trav is wolf and can't kill himself.
      b) Another wolf is keeping trav alive and is waiting for someone to lynch him because he is alive.

      In both of these cases, I expect trav to be alive in an end game. If he is a wolf, then that would have saved a lot of time. If he isn't a wolf, then this eliminates him as a suspect going back to the subject on why he didn't die night 1.

      I know this isn't much evidence, but I suggest you stick by this unless further proof is given.

      Try not to screw up guys.

      See ya Sunday night and hopefully game over since trav is a wolf.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #33
        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        I know this isn't much evidence, but I suggest you stick by this unless further proof is given.
        .
        Sorry, I just noticed I worded that wrong.

        I meant to say, unless another suspect is given with more proof or something along those lines.

        Comment

        • dooey100
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 370

          #34
          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

          No one on the players list is often inactive, so if someone is inactive, it might mean that they are trying really hard not to slip up after all, a single slip up means a loss for the wolves, which isn't usually the case). If they are an experienced wolf this won't happen, but otherwise I would go with the inactives until we get something else.

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #35
            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

            Semi-safety on xception until something with sustenance comes along.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #36
              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

              How many hours do we have until day's over?

              p.s. semi-safety? rofl

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #37
                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                Until 7 AM tomorrow morning of obvious insta.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #38
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                  7 AM in the morning ... wtf?

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #39
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                    I'll bump it if you guys want.


                    Guys, read this for some laughs

                    Me and argo are chilling in his car right now listening to the radio and ACDC came on singing ThunderStruck so the first time they sang it we were like "thunderstrike" and the second time I was like "meno" and then we were like "travman" and we said everyone, it was hilarious.


                    Anyway, if you want to bump the day we can.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #40
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Anyway, if you want to bump the day we can.
                      Pretty good idea. Days are usually around 48 hours anyway, so it will be more normal.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #41
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                        Ok, I'll make it 7 PM tomorrow. It's easier for me anyway.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #42
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                          Safety on emerald as i have limited internet access at the moment.

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #43
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                            Sorry I wasn't active last night guys, I had a track meet and then homework.

                            I'll be on tonight though.

                            safety on Makilaz until the plot thickens.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • dooey100
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 370

                              #44
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                              bleh. roundbox by my own logic

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #45
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                                I'm changing my vote to boredom because I am bored out of my ****ing mind.

                                Comment

                                Working...