TWG LXIII: Mutiny in FFR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #76
    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

    EnR's in, but that's insta anyway. I'll update this post after I PM EnR. Pretty much, day's over. Gamer's dead. No phantoms due to insta. Too bad thunder never replied

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #77
      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

      Wow... you guys did me a huge favor. I was about to ask for a sub anyway.

      I was at a track meet today guys. -_-;

      BTW in before lynching + I call Emerald as wolf.

      I hope the rest of you can pull through, because the manhunt is almost over.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #78
        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

        Quoted From The E-Book Of MalDON:

        Ok... so I'm a little intimidated now. JasonKey... gone. Tasselfoot... gone. Nestlekwik... gone. Who's next? Me? Plaguefox? Chardish? Xelius? Lightdarkness? I mean, I don't know what to do. I was about to open a chat, but Tass did that and he got banned... Well, I'm not going to make that same mistake. I waited for someone else to make the chat room. When Plaguefox opened it I was enthralled:

        Xelius: Now what?
        Chardish: I'm so confused now. I don't even understand what DarkMinds is after, let alone their pattern of removal.
        Xelius: Neither do I. And nobody who's left for admins seems very suspicious to me.
        Plaguefox: I beg to differ.
        Xelius: What'd you mean?
        MalDON: Yes, I'd like to hear this one too.
        Plaguefox: Well, you said you'd have information for us on who is working for DarkMinds. Then you said you were to busy to actually deliver the information. Then you just disappeared. You pretty much gave yourself up.
        MalDON: Who, me?
        Plaguefox: Yes, you. I say you're next to go.
        Chardish: I agree, MalDON, sorry but you screwed yourself.
        Lightdarkness: I hate to admit it but I think you're right.
        MalDON: Ok, I see how this is going to work. I only ask that when I'm proven to not be the corrupt admin I'm unbanned and reinstated back into the system.
        Xelius: That seems fair to me.
        Chardish: I agree with that and thank you for being cooperative.
        Lightdarkness: *sigh* yup, let's do this thing.
        Synthlight has been invited
        Plaguefox: Who invited Synth? We agreed it was too risky to let him in on this.
        Lightdarkness: Wasn't me.
        Xelius: Me either.
        MalDON: Nor did I so who does that leave?
        Xelius: Perhaps you?
        Synthlight has entered the chat room
        Plaguefox: Well, I'll be leaving soon.
        MalDON: Hi... Synth...
        Synthlight: Where will you be leaving to?
        Plaguefox: I'm not sticking around you, I might be next.
        Xelius: Settle down, everyone.
        Lightdarkness: What about the other admins?
        Plaguefox: What'd you mean?
        MalDON: What'd you mean?
        MalDON: Haha, Plague just said that.
        Lightdarkness: I mean, what about summerschool, 87x, admin, Walrus...
        Synthlight: LD, it looks like everybody is screwed. Not just us.
        Plaguefox: I say we hurry up and ban MalDON. It's bad enough all this stuff is happenin, but now Synth gets randomly brought into the conversation. I don't like it. Who wants the honors?
        Xelius: I'll do it if you'd like.
        Lightdarkness: I already did.
        Plaguefox: Thank you.
        Plaguefox has left the room
        Synthlight: I wonder where he's off to?
        Lightdarkness: I'm out too. Enough drama.
        Xelius: Ditto.
        Xelius has left the room
        Lightdarkness: Peace.
        Lightdarkness has left the room.
        MalDON: *sigh* nobody can see this since you all logged out but I'm not the traitor. I wish you guys would believe me
        MalDON has left the room
        Synthlight: I know, MalDON, I know...
        Chat Closed

        I didn't bother to log back in. I know it would be pointless. And I also knew another mirror would be down. I hope... I really hope they catch this guy...

        MalDON is deleted from FFR. He is dead. Night 3 has begun. It will end... let's call it 7ish tomorrow or whenever I get back from argo's house.

        The players:

        1. Travman301 - Tasselfoot (Lynched day 1
        2. emerald000 - Plaguefox (1 phantom)
        3. Makilaz - chardish
        4. GamerShadow - MalDON Lynched day 2
        5. dooey100 - JasonKeyWolfed night 2
        6. Brilliant Dynamite Neon - nestlekwik Wolfed night 1
        7. Xception704 - lightdarkness
        8. EnR - Xelius (1 phantom)
        Last edited by rzr; 05-6-2008, 05:03 AM.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #79
          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

          post Something!

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #80
            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

            SOMETHING

            Seriously though, I'm waiting until day starts to see if my suspicions are correct.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #81
              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

              Recorded in the E-Book of Plaguefox:

              Hello there, E-Book. I'm Plaguefox. This is my first entry into you but I thought it'd be a good idea to record everything that happens. So, I woke up, has morning wood, took a shower, ate breakfast, and sat my ass on the computer. Now here I am. I have a window to FFR open right now, but nothing's really happening.Well, except their being nobody left. Anyway, I went to my random thoughts section to post some new news and found that apparently it was disabled. So, I checked the home page. There was a post from Synthlight on it. It read the following:

              Well, we're slowly deleting our admins because we're trying to bring this site back to the way it was. So, the next person we will delete is Plaguefox. When the new layout was released we were able to track several glitches in it back to the parts of the coding that Plaguefox was responsible for. He has been deleted. Please, help with any other glitches that you may find.

              Cheers, Synthlight

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #82
                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                The players:

                1. Travman301 - Tasselfoot (Lynched day 1
                2. emerald000 - Plaguefox (1 phantom) Wolfed night 3
                3. Makilaz - chardish
                4. GamerShadow - MalDON Lynched day 2
                5. dooey100 - JasonKeyWolfed night 2
                6. Brilliant Dynamite Neon - nestlekwik Wolfed night 1
                7. Xception704 - lightdarkness
                8. EnR - Xelius (1 phantom)

                Day 3 has begun. It will end approximately 7 PM Thursday evening.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #83
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                  I'll be keeping my eyes on this at school, but my phone is broken so until I repair it I won't be super-rzr and always online.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #84
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                    HAHAHAHA! Stupid wolf.

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #85
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                      k well, I'm gunna go ahead and vote Xception
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #86
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                        Xception for the insta. Postgame time. Gogogo.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #87
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                          enr you idiot

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #88
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                            /facepalm

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #89
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                              Yeah, you're an idiot EnR.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #90
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                                EnR you idiot.

                                PS, I knew he was wolf ><


                                RyanFFR (8:20:49 PM): then u kill me time k
                                BenderChan (8:21:15 PM): um... not sure how I'll do that, but if you insist
                                RyanFFR (8:21:28 PM): since I think you're wolf rofl
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...